IGFLY Walk and Follow

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I could make this a long story but wright now I'm just tired with frustration.

I downloaded the IGFLY W and F tool and installed it. It has a limit to where the demo will work [UUEE]. So I went to the place to test it out on my PMDG 747. When trying it out it just went into a spin [not the plane] when I went into walk/follow mode, why and how can I fix this problem?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could find an answer. 😀

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

IGFLY W and F tool

What is it and where did you get it?

Pro Member Captain

Oh, don't worry but thanks for trying to help 👍 . I finally found a way to fix the problem.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Is there a time limit in this demo?

Pro Member Captain

I hate appoloigizing because my replies are late but hey what else can I say. Sorry for the late reply.

No there is no time limit to the demo it's just limited to a certain area surrounding UUEE in Russia.

I must say I'm seriously considering the tool because you won't have to worry whether a plane has wing views or not. You just have to hope it has wings in the exterior view.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

NNTA - I knew you'd come back.

...you won't have to worry whether a plane has wing views or not. You just have to hope it has wings in the exterior view.

Not too sure what you mean by that Umm...

Why not post the link to IGFLY here - others might be interested too?

If you do encounter problems with the add-on, please let us know Idea

Pro Member Captain

OK, I guess it's knid of hard to explain but hey I tried.

Anyway here's link the website:

http://www.igfly.com/screenshots.php?product=dbs-waf

Give it a try I truly recommend it.

P.S tell me what you think of it.

Hey!

I got the same problem.. how did u fix it? I think it's due to my CH pro pedals because when i stick in the USB the thing starts to spin. Is there some way to fix this?

meeeeeeeeee Guest

PLS TELL ME HOW YOU FIXED THAT

I have the same problem! The view keeps spinning and it won't stop. How did you fix that problem??

To stop the spin you need to - open your FS9 directory > open the folder DBS > Open up DBS.WalkAndFollow.ini and look at this line;

IgnorePOV=0

Change it to "IgnorePOV=1" , save and your problems should be fixed.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...