Fastest plane ?

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

can any one give me a super fast plane thats easy to download , mach 2 - 3 max speed?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

nik_simpson,

The SR-71 Blackbird or the Concorde are both very fast. If you are a member they can be downloaded.

Regards,

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I'm pretty sure the SR-71 was the fastest aircraft that flew. I've also heard of concept aircraft that were able to fly faster than the SR-71, but I might be wrong on that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'd stay away from the Concorde for the time being. You might run into trouble installing it.

The SR-71 Blackbird as suggested by edr1073 is easy to install and flies beautifully.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

ok ok , thanks alot , but it says unzip any where , how ? and what do i do? and yes i have winzip 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Unzip it.
Then it's in a temporary window.
Follow the steps to put it into the Flight Sim folder.
My Computer is an icon on your desktop, double click on it.
Inside your main drive icon is "C".
Double click on that.
Look for a folder "Program Files".
Double click on that.
Look for a folder marked "Microsoft Games".
Double click on that.
Now you have a folder Flight Simulator.
Double click on that.
Laid out are all the simulator folders.
Follow the read-me that came with the aircraft.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Thank you so much radarman you have been a great source of help thanks 🙂 and tomorrow i am leaving for KLAX so if you want any pictures of specific planes i can get them for you .
Btw im only 12 so yeahh im not good at downloading stuff .

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad it worked, have a nice trip and take pictures of assorted aircraft so you can post them here.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...