Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A380 collection downloads

Pro Member Trainee
uzi121 Trainee

I downloaded the a380 collection, and when i run this aircraft in fs2004, the panel display looks bit odd. On the right hand side there is a blank black rectangular shaped box lookin thing in the way blocking some instruments i feel. Is this supposed to be like this ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Maybe if you gave us the link you downloade from we could be more helpful.
As a first thought,probably something goes wrong with your gauges installation.
A screenshoot it will be also very helpful. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I suspect the collection you've downloaded is by Andreas Meyer?
If so, it's trialware - meaning the panel is crippled on purpose. There is no fix. If you want it to work properly, you have to pay and the author will send you a key.

There is an alternative : Freeware.
I use the model by Robert Verslyus, it's very good and there are plenty of repaints available.

Here is a link to a complete package which includes different textures. ➡ http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=a380&FileName=&Author=Robert+Verslyus+&CatID=root

You can add a different panel later but you don't have to. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
uzi121 Trainee
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I download it and instal it and i confirm that you have right.

Follow Tailhooks suggestions and his download. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I suspect the collection you've downloaded is by Andreas Meyer?
If so, it's trialware - meaning the panel is crippled on purpose. There is no fix. If you want it to work properly, you have to pay and the author will send you a key.

There is an alternative : Freeware.
I use the model by Robert Verslyus, it's very good and there are plenty of repaints available.

Thanks for the info Taillhook- I also had the trialware one that was soooooo un-realistic. I downloaded the model by Robert Verslyus overnight and took it for a quick flight this morning from Amsterdam to London and its beuuuuuuatiful mate! 😀

Thanks again for the link man!

Pro Member Trainee
uzi121 Trainee

I am unable to install this panel because according to the instructions, i might have compatibility issues as a file mentioned ([oldmodules]) is not on my fs9 cfg file list. What do i do now ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

uzi121 wrote:

I am unable to install this panel because according to the instructions, i might have compatibility issues as a file mentioned ([oldmodules]) is not on my fs9 cfg file list. What do i do now ?

I suspect the panel you're trying to install is for the A-380?
If not, I suggest you start a new topic. -- If yes, I suggest you start reading this, your own topic from the beginning.
You'll see that you get better results if you are precise in your requests.

In most cases, if you need an old module for the panel you're installing, the installation instructions will tell you how to go about it.
If you don't understand the instructions, post them here and we'll try and figure it out. Read