Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FS2004?? Do you believe me???

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Do you believe that this is a scenery shot from FS2004?

How about this one?

this is the apocolypse now 2006 version, a huge upgrade on the last version, and its amazing Thumbs Up!

You will get it here under Latest Topics at this link

Enjoy Grunts Laughing

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

I believe those pics.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You've been reading my mail, Sonic Fear

Only a few hours ago I was looking at the apocalypsenow04.zip and was about to try and figure out what that Lago FSE scenery enhancer is all about... and now you come up with this gem.

This time it's all freeware;there are no payware programs needed to view this scenery add-on. By Ron Jeffers.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down Downloading it right now Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

PanAmerican wrote:

My new avatar is a tribute to the brave men & women that lost their lives on the Columbia accident.

Nice Avatar.

The Challanger and the Columbia, two sad days in our history.

When the Challenger blew up I only lived 20 miles from the launch pad. They were covering it live but they weren't showing it live on TV (that was the first shuttle launch not to be live). I was watching it from my bedroom window and my wife was out in the living room. I hollered out to her and told her it had blew up. She thought I was kidding. I said no, it blew up. They then broke in on TV with the news.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

WarHawk42 wrote:

PanAmerican wrote:

My new avatar is a tribute to the brave men & women that lost their lives on the Columbia accident.

Nice Avatar.

The Challanger and the Columbia, two sad days in our history.

When the Challenger blew up I only lived 20 miles from the launch pad. They were covering it live but they weren't showing it live on TV (that was the first shuttle launch not to be live). I was watching it from my bedroom window and my wife was out in the living room. I hollered out to her and told her it had blew up. She thought I was kidding. I said no, it blew up. They then broke in on TV with the news.

My dad was at the launch site when the Challenger disaster happened.

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Yes,Another very sad story in the times of flight and of space. Crying or Very sad
I think it is good that you make your avatar a tribute. Wink