Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

1st day of exams

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Well, today was the first day of exams. I tell you, I studied more than ever before. After school all the way 'till 10:30, then back up at 4:30 in the morning to finish off. At 8:30 today, (GMT+3) I started my first of the mid-term exams this year. English....That test took everybody all of the time. 70% didn't finish it. Some people ended up in tears, which I found unneceessary, but that doesn't hide the fact that it was a strenuous test. I got it done just in time, thankfully, then I had about 2:30 hours until my Bio Exam. All that time was spent studying, and it really paid off. I expect good results hopefully Rules . Tommorow, I'll take my French exam in the morning, followed by Geometry in the afternoon. The following day, I'll finish off with Social Studies in the morning, then leave for home, because I'd be done. I just thought I'd let you know how it's going here, seeing as how I can't fly for a while. I hope all is well with you 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im more than sure about your success dear Crosscheck.
Take care of yourself and relax whenever you can. 😉

A good pilot as you are, never stops from such minor(for you) chances 😉

Good luck 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Good luck in your exams tomorrow, and I hope you receive the results you deserve 👍

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😳 I don't envy you all those tests, good luck with them. I don't think you'll have any problems with them.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Good luck,i bet you'll be one of the very good ones! 😉

Pro Member Captain

Thank you -- Thank you all very much 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

All the best crosscheck9,

I live in NZ, where the term times are different, running from February to November (with two long months of summer holiday which I am enjoying now) and I just finished my Year 11 exams last November. I recived my results in the post today and I passed everything- YAY 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Just out of curiosity, what was the English exam like/what was it about?

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

All the best crosscheck9,

I live in NZ, where the term times are different, running from February to November (with two long months of summer holiday which I am enjoying now) and I just finished my Year 11 exams last November. I recived my results in the post today and I passed everything- YAY 😀 😀 😀

Copy that Andrew, congradulations on passing everything (how many credits?)!

Good luck with your exams Crosscheck, I'm sure everyone hear at flyaway knows you will do well. 😉

Pro Member Captain

Well FEM, the English exam consisted of the following....

1 Essay worth 30 points, from a story we read during the semester
6 Short Story questions worth 5 points each
Define and give examples of Literary terms, worth 20 points total
Define vocab words we read in the short stories worth 5 points total
Understand what the connotations in suggested statements mean, worth 5 points
Answer questions about a new short story, worth 20 points...

That's about it...We had 1:30 to do it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Did you also get your exam results Jarred? I got 117 credits, and you needed 80 to pass. 😂

I'm taking physics this year, and hopefully leaving after the end of the year to train at Ardmore for my PPL.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Congradulations on getting so many credits CT! I'm only year 10, but I passed all my EOY exams with an average of 75%, I also did Level 1 NCEA history and science (not that I wanted too!) and passed getting 16 credits in each, so I now have 32 credits for next year.

Physics - Fear Juggle Puke Up Good luck with it...

Are you hoping for a careers as a pilot or just getting your PPL?

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Congrats Jarred 😀 Well done on your results mate!

I actually find physics the easiest of the 3 sciences, and yes I am taking a career as a pilot...but I'll proberly start off as part of the AirNZ ground grew at NZAA lol 😂