Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

GREEKMAN72 / TTT

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Hi fellow simmers Smile
I've been thinking this for some time now, and even though the site mods do a fantastic job Thumbs Up! I think that Greekman72 and tomthetank should be considered as site moderator's for ALL forums. I'm not saying that the site does'nt have enough, (Congratulations again RaderMan Bow Down ) and neither am I saying more the better. And although all members do their best to contribute to the site and help others, these 2 guy's do know their stuff, ( along with other members ) and are always quick to respond.
Maybe they would turn down the position if offered, ( time, other commitments etc. ) this post is only my opinion, I'm sure that other members will add their comments Think
It has been said on other forums that, this is the best sim site there is, I agree, and I'm sure other members will also, thanks to the present mods Bow Down and I'd like to nominate Greekman72 Bow Down tomthetank Bow Down

Thankyou Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Dear fourby Embarassed you flattered me with your kind words and thank you very much for your thoughts. Embarassed

Although,i must notice that this site has already wise and great moderators and in my opinion dont need more and especially a guy like me which i have difficulties in English language and im only a 7months member.

RadarMan and TTT and flyaway(less that the first two)are doing a great job.

I totally agree as i have write in another topic too that,personaly, i demand TTT to moderate too all the Forums.
Not because RadarMan and flyaway dont do their job right but because he deserves it too and he can help(he has prove it to as a thousand times)to keep this site clean and decent.

I salute TTT Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Thanks a lot again for your kind thoughts. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I agree Fourby,and think that that is a very good idea Very Happy .They are the one for the job!Now,greekman,look I have been seeing hundreds of your posts and i have never ever seen one single error in your english! Shocked Wink As for your 7 months membership well,look at your 2600(and constantly growing)Posts.You already know us and you know flyaway and flying. Very Happy In a few words,your're the right guy Very Happy (along with TTT,of course) Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

ROFL

I'm fine with anyone personally!

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Reading the topic again from top to bottom, I dont read anything funny Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

fourby wrote:

Reading the topic again from top to bottom, I dont read anything funny Dont Know

Its ok fourby...maybe everywhere me and TTT get involved we bring laugh to people...Thats great if it happens. Wink

Forgive me TTT if i use your name without your permission Rolling Eyes

Whip me if i ve done bad.... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Greekman72

Forgive me TTT if i use your name without your permission Rolling Eyes

Whip me if i ve done bad.... Wink

No need my friend Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Greekman72