Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

The torch has been passed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Checked the members list a while ago, and I noticed something that was quite cool. I have been surpassed in total posts, handing 3rd place over finally to Greekman72. Not that this is a contest, but I would like to congratulate GM72. His posts, ALL OF THEM! Have been a wonderful addition to flyaway!

Congrats GM, you did in 7 months what took me 2 years to do. 😎

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

GM you're a great member of flyaway and are always polite and helpful in the forums, FEM same to you.

GM, I ask one thing from you - for me to never again hear that you are a brick at english - you are definitely not! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

good job greekman!!!!

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

You have both definately been a great asset to the site. Keep 'em comin 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well... Embarassed.... Thanks a lot all of you and especially FEM.
I dont know what to say Embarassed ...Yesterday fourbys post,today FEMs are more than welcome for me(although i think that i dont deserve so much...popularity Embarassed ) and force me to try more about this site and for its great members. Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

I have to ensure that most of these 2600 posts are knowledges that you all gave me and i just summarize them...from the other side the bigger percentage of these posts are for ...cheers,thanks,laugh, etc. and not close to FS issues.If we keep this on mind dear FEM, i will never catch yours and more others posts which are always knowledgable and precise.

Thank you very very much. Embarassed ❗ ❗ ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Greekman,

Not only have your posts been prolific, but you have got to be the most pleasant person here. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I agree CG. Of course we (or at least I) couldn't live without your dry and somewhat cranky sense of humor, Greekman72 has got to be THE most laid back guy we've got. From my standpoint, he's been a very brotherly figure, sometimes even more a fatherly figure to me personally when I've had hard times, for that I thank him greatly. He's always there to let me know when it's time to simmer down, which I need to do quite a bit. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Not only have your posts been prolific, but you have got to be the most pleasant person here.

RGR THAT! Congrats Greekman, you really are doing a great job- keep it up man! 😂

By the way FEM, how do you know who has the highest posts of whatever, is there some sort of league table ❓

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Yep, click on 'members list' on the left hand nav bar, then sort by total posts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

I agree CG. Of course we (or at least I) couldn't live without your dry and somewhat cranky sense of humor, Greekman72 has got to be THE most laid back guy we've got. From my standpoint, he's been a very brotherly figure, sometimes even more a fatherly figure to me personally when I've had hard times, for that I thank him greatly. He's always there to let me know when it's time to simmer down, which I need to do quite a bit. 😂

Well from my point FEM i wont forget that when i firstly join here as a guest and made a ...strange...and somehow sharp post in a topic you have created ,you were the first guy that without knowning me at all you defend me...That was long time back and situations are forgetten and apologies has been given from all sides but your behaviour was something that make sence to me. ❗

Cheers(as you say)to all of you guys 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I agree CG. Of course we (or at least I) couldn't live without your dry and somewhat cranky sense of humor,

You do realize that there are those who would argue that it is not humour? ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

I agree CG. Of course we (or at least I) couldn't live without your dry and somewhat cranky sense of humor,

You do realize that there are those who would argue that it is not humour? ROFL

Humor is like taste...Other likes and eat everything and others need special delicattesens in order to be satisfied... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Congrats GM Group Wave

Oh Heck Fear he is right behind me Fear

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Congrats GM Group Wave

Oh Heck Fear he is right behind me Fear

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Im comiiiinnnngggg...bouhahhahhahahha.... Ninja Ninja Ninja

😂 😂 😂

Hey TTT...use your Benefits as moderator....Increase your posts or decrease mine... 😉

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😂 If only there was a way 😉

Keep em comming GM 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

😂 If only there was a way 😉

Keep em comming GM 👍

LooooL....i will slow down TTT...i ll start post as a guest till Crash strikes again... 😉

TTT...you have learn me more than you can imagine.Thanks a lot Bow Down .
If someone read your posts he will discover a treasure of knowledges inside them ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Wow Greekman! This is impressive 😳 I've been out for a while and when I come back I see that you passed FEM in the amount of posts.

Next target: TTT

After TTT: RadarMan (?)

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Yeah, keep them coming, the more the better Group Wave Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Wow Greekman! This is impressive 😳 I've been out for a while and when I come back I see that you passed FEM in the amount of posts.

😉

Believe me Captain Agus this is not a big deal(at least for me)i dont care about the numbers.
I only care about the quality and the level of these posts.
Please dont turn it to a big deal my friend.Im sure that you understand me. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

GM72,

Great job. I enjoy your posts in the forums. You are spot on a majority of the time. I enjoy interacting with you...

🍻 Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

😉

Believe me Captain Agus this is not a big deal(at least for me)i dont care about the numbers.

I don't care about the numbers either. "Quality is better than quantity"

What got me impressed was that in a few months you reached a high amount of posts.

Remember those 1000th Post Parties? Or 2000th Post Parties? That's just for fun, and have a great time laughing. Who cares if someone has more posts than the other? Who cares if someone is a Chief Captain and the other is a Trainee? What most people do when the reach the Chief Captain rank or 1000 posts is celebrate by letting everyone know about that. I find that to be completely normal. I did that too. This is all a matter of having fun. A person that has 1000 posts doesn't mean that is smarter than a person who has 50 posts. Do you know what I mean? I don't cares about the numbers either, but I like to celebrate when I reach 1000 posts or 2000, etc.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

😉

What got me impressed was that in a few months you reached a high amount of posts.

Remember those 1000th Post Parties? Or 2000th Post Parties? That's just for fun, and have a great time laughing. Who cares if someone has more posts than the other? Who cares if someone is a Chief Captain and the other is a Trainee? What most people do when the reach the Chief Captain rank or 1000 posts is celebrate by letting everyone know about that. I find that to be completely normal. I did that too. This is all a matter of having fun. A person that has 1000 posts doesn't mean that is smarter than a person who has 50 posts. Do you know what I mean? I don't cares about the numbers either, but I like to celebrate when I reach 1000 posts or 2000, etc.

I cant find the words to say who much i agree with you dear Captain Agus. Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down 👍 👍 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

You're taking the words out of my mouth Agus 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

It was just a small speech 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

A very good one nevertheless 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks Rick 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain