Airbus types

Do you reckon that microsoft will include airbus types in the FSX package?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Its hard to say at this time. I haven't seen an aircraft list for FSX, but alot of simmers wanted Airbus aircraft in FS9, and Airbus are becoming more prominent now, so I would say it would be likely that Airbus does appear in FSX 😉

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

They might have Airbus but I know a few people who think otherwise.
They think that because it's an American program, microsoft will be a bit patriotic and use Boeing seen as they are in large competition with their European rival Airbus.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

My guess is that they will have the 380 but stick mainly with Boeing like JVD said it's a local company for them. Boeing is so close to Redmond in the Seattle area.
Now the Russians will complain that MS didn't add an Antonov!

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

RM said

Now the Russians will complain that MS didn't add an Antonov!

ROFL Probably!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Something is telling me that at least one member of the Airbus family will be included in FSX. Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I reckon that there will be the 737-500 and 777 and 747 and airbus 320 and a330

Pro Member Trainee
David Mathew Covarrubias (David_MC) Trainee

actully just the a320.sorry 😞

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

There's only the A321 on FSX but I'm sure some developpers will come up with some Airbus planes to download. Even thouh MS is trying to be Patriotic by empasizing on Boeing, I still think Airbus is a better company and more technologically advanced planes, so they should have a bigger spot in flight simulators.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...