Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

COME ONLINE QUICK! FINISH THE VOZ TOUR WITH ME

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hi guys,

I am about to finish off my 13,7000km long journey, flying the last two 30 minutes hops online on fs204 multiplayer on this sever: 67.18.56.106

Id love it for as many of you as possible to join me flying from YGTN, via YCGO to YBCS in the default Cessna blue/white Caravan, as I fly in Cairns.

I'm online waiting now, and the time as I writie this message is 12:55pm, I will be departing at 1:10pm (15 minutes time)

Hope to see you there 😀

Sorry moderators for posting in the general forum- it seems to get more attention here though. Feel free to delete it after 15 minutes time.

smithcorp Guest

Wish i could join you cheekytrolley. I've been following your tour with interest - thanks for the updates and screenshots. Your thread has been one that encouraged me to buy FS2004 - I only installed it yesterday. maybe i'll do a tour of NZ!

cheers

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

THAT WAS SOOOOO MUCH FUN CHEEKY!!!!! Group Wave

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor (Flyboy92) First Officer

Couldn't of said it better myself Alohajoe! 😀 😀 😀 😀 Hope you start another tour soon cheeky!

Flyboy92

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Yeah Cheeky, u must start another thing soon. MAybe over Springbreak we explore the Hawaian islands then fly inland in Starsips. 🤔
That'd be preatty cool.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Did the screenies work Flyboy?

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for coming along guys...thats the screenshot I took when we reached Cairns ➡

Glad you enjoyed it!

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Nice shot Cheeky 👍