What's wrong with this screenshot?

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

Tell me why this big plane decided it wanted to push it's way in front of me to land. He came up fast and high above me and just dropped right onto the runway.

And this was my second attempt to land. Before that a KingAir decided it was going to land first and I never heard any communications between the KingAir and ATC.

Yes, I had AISmooth running, but I guess it was on lunch-break or something.

This all took place at Spokane (KGEG) landing at rwy21.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

It doesn't appear that you are doing anything wrong. You have a good speed and are on the GS. Yet another ATC bug... 🙄

😉

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

next time fly an F-16 equipped with AA missiles. If they bug you, shoot them down 😀 😀 😀

Pro Member First Officer

nottobe wrote:

next time fly an F-16 equipped with AA missiles. If they bug you, shoot them down 😀 😀 😀

Don't tempt me...that King Air that landed ahead of me got me mad and I flipped it off as my plane passed overhead. That's bad when you get that mad that you flip off something on your monitor.

This one here I just exited the game. I had to get off the comp to go to the store and was hoping to make the landing before leaving.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 If you are running a traffic add on or not,try turning the traffic down.
Other than that,dont get made get even.Shoot the Censored out of your way 😉

What aircraft is that you have there? (The one you are flying)

I want it!

Pro Member First Officer

It's the Cirrus SR22 from EagleSoft

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Hey Mithheru. Could you tell me how you like the SR-22. I was thinking about getting the SR-20. How are the FPS, how clearly can you read the panel on your monitor? Thanks.

Pro Member First Officer

Jared wrote:

Hey Mithheru. Could you tell me how you like the SR-22. I was thinking about getting the SR-20. How are the FPS, how clearly can you read the panel on your monitor? Thanks.

The plane handles very well. It's very good for short trips and just roaming around. As for frame rates, it drops a bit in the VC view for some reason; most likely because it's having to render the right-hand panel at an angle. The panels are fairly easy to read at higher resolutions (1280x1024 or higher) and you can click on the botttom center of each panel to expand it. Not much else to say other than go get it, you won't be disappointed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Just to add something, there is an included "light" version without the V/C that helps in the FPS department.

Downloaded it and have it saved etc. copied it to aircraft folder and doesn't come up on my list of aircraft.

I went back to the original file and de-compressed the file and asks me for credit card details?

Anyone help here? Mithheru?!

Email it to me if neccessary

Pro Member First Officer

It is a payware a/c; $31.95 on their site. It's a bit pricey, but worth it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...