Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Where is Agus0404???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anyone has any news from him?He has told us that he was going to move to a new house and that he is going to come back this week Umm...

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11299/just-quick-post/#68756

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

true true,i remember i though tabout him too.Time shall tell. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

I'm sure he'll reappear soon - and until he does we will just have to wait..... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

hms_endeavour wrote:

I just saw him in this thread:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/8740/whats-your-favourite-commercial-jet-of-today/

I think the most recent post of him is in the link i gave.Maybe im wrong... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Now that you mention it, I havent seen him on MSN Messenger iin quite a while...HOpe he's OK and having fun

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Here I am Greekman 😉

I know I said I was coming back next week. I thought that I was going to have internet very soon after moving to my new house, but I thought wrong. The internet guys took a while to come, but today they set up everything. I'm sorry about that, Greekman. Embarassed

HOpe he's OK and having fun

I had some fun, yes. The part that wasn't that fun was the "moving to the other house". Oh boy...the house was full of boxes everywhere. We had some electricity problems and more. Now everything's fine. 😉 I will be on the forums more often.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Group Wave Group Wave Group Wave

Welcome back Captain Agus.Im very happy to see you again.Forums has something missing without you. 😉 👍 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

As GM said, great to see you back in the forums - we need some more 'spark' here at the moment, well my opinion anyway... 😉