Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

HELP NEEDED

Ryan F. Guest

I run Global Star Virtual Airlines. My VA is almost a year old and has had its ups and downs. Right now I have 3 rostered pilots (I know, that's pathetic) and 2 of those pilots have not logged hours in at least two months, and are therefore going to be de-activated soon.

So first and foremost... I NEED PILOTS! Especially ones willing to be consistent with their hours and activity.

Ok, secondly I run Global Star by myself, and it's becoming quite a task. If anyone is interested in management spots, contact me. This also includes HUB manager positions which I will create.

And last, but not least, I painted the 3 aircraft my VA operates. However, if someone with much more experience and precision wants to do a repaint of our 737-800 fleet, please contact me. Our paint scheme now is low quality because of my inexperience painting.

We operate 737-800s, A319s, and CRJs. We're based out of Chicago O'Hare and have HUBs at Newark and Los Angeles. Currently we service over 80 destinations with about 700 scheduled daily flights.

Any help would be appreciated!
My email is globalstar_va@yahoo.com
Our site is www.globalstar.cjb.net

Ryan Finn
CEO of Global Star operations