Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

airbus 380-800 panel

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

anyone know where i can find an airbus 380-800 panel?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Sorry, I haven't been able to find a separate panel, but this package includes the appropriate panel - I've been using it for some time and I can't find any fault with it. Geek

Oh yeah, the link Arrow http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004ac&DLID=70316

It's the Robert Versluys model and the Alex Christoff panel so you can't go wrong. Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain

i dont have an account with avisim so i cant d/load it and i cant d/load it until september

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

i dont have an account with avisim so i cant d/load it and i cant d/load it until september

To open an account with avsim won't cost you a cent. It's easy and quick. It gives you unlimited downloads and you won't be cut off. You're missing out if you don't open an account. The sooner the better.

Pro Member Chief Captain

yes everyone here tells me that but see my parents wont let me have an account with them they think that 1 is enough..... i want one but my parents wont let me have one

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

you sign up..it's free..how would they even know?! you just put in your username and email; that's about it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

yes everyone here tells me that but see my parents wont let me have an account with them they think that 1 is enough..... i want one but my parents wont let me have one

Maybe someone can download the file and get it to you via yousendit. I'd do it but I am in the middle of trimming the plants on my balcony which have grown so huge, I can't sit out there anymore.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Im uploading it now
Will add it here asap Wink

Here is the link Arrow

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2D8RKR9LMQTI71ID71FJECL2AR

Enjoy Wink

I'm looking at dl the a380 itself. Which one do you recommend. The Robert Versulys one?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I'm looking at dl the a380 itself. Which one do you recommend. The Robert Versulys one?

That's the one!!