FSpassengers question - Warning Calls on Landing

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

Hey peeps,

Fair play, you have got to love FSpassengers, what a brilliant program. I have just one question though. I was wondering how easy it is to add the 50, 40, 30, 20, retard call's into the program as it doesn't seam to have them.

Call me fussy but I might help my landings 🙂 he he

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

i believe it does have them. You need to go into the GPWS settings. The default setting doesn't sound these warning in most light aircraft. You can change it so it applies to all aircraft.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

kianok wrote:

i believe it does have them. You need to go into the GPWS settings. The default setting doesn't sound these warning in most light aircraft. You can change it so it applies to all aircraft.

Kianok is right. FsPassengers already has the altitude call outs. Go through the FsP menu and look for the option to turn them on / off 😉

Pro Member First Officer

Thanks for the replys, but it does have the calls for 2000, 1000, 500, etc, but nothing below that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Go to avsim and search for "GPWS V3.3 " under fs2004

The sounds you need are in the d/load

Pro Member First Officer

Like Normal TTT you are a ledge

Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

when i fly with fsp it sounds 2500, 1000, 300, approaching minimums, minimums, 50, 30, 10. also has the sinkrate, pull up, terrain and other things like that.

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Same as Jamier, mine says the same. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...