Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A319-200

flightcheck Guest

I recently downloaded the ifdg A319-200 and i found that it really got stuck into my FPS - i was wondering if there was a BA* A319-200 out there that had a gd VC and a bit more friendly on the FPS,

flightcheck

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

the only airbus with a vc (freeware) is project airbus - mostn likely what you have now?

if not 'just' use the ifdg airbus. they're awesome.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

flightcheck wrote:

I recently downloaded the ifdg A319-200 and i found that it really got stuck into my FPS - i was wondering if there was a BA* A319-200 out there that had a gd VC and a bit more friendly on the FPS,

flightcheck

You might have downloaded a packaged a/c with a panel that isn't fully compatible or other exotic nick-nacks.
Get a plain iFDG model with aliased panel and sounds. Once you've established that there are no framerate hits (there really shoudn't be any with the iFDG a/c) you can experiment with adding a different panel. If you get FPS hits, you'll know it's caused by the panel. Try another one.

Re sounds: You can experiment till your ears fall off, sounds won't affect your framerates.

Oh yeah, the VC... that can affect the FPS. The easiest workaround: Don't use it. I read a statistic recently that claimed that only 4% of all simmers use a VC.

Try this one, you shouldn't have any problems with it Arrow http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=ifdg_a319-131_baw.zip&Author=&CatID=root