Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Fraps question.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I would like to aks for your advices in the following issue:

Is there a way to make Fraps recording clips more than 30seconds?
I have try settings but seems that i miss something and before loose my mind(im a litle angree Evil or Very Mad with this)i need your advices.

Any help will be much appriciated... 😉

Thanks in advance. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hey Greekman

Are you using the freeware version? If so, the maximum allowed time of recording is 30 seconds as it is only a demo, and you'll need to buy the full version for longer filming time ( http://www.fraps.com/ ). If you have bought the full version, then I don't know why it won't record more than 30 seconds.

Hope that helps a bit and let us know how you get on

Looking forward to seeing some videos from you GM Yes

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

99jolegg wrote:

Hey Greekman

Are you using the freeware version? If so, the maximum allowed time of recording is 30 seconds as it is only a demo, and you'll need to buy the full version for longer filming time ( http://www.fraps.com/ ). If you have bought the full version, then I don't know why it won't record more than 30 seconds.

Hope that helps a bit and let us know how you get on

Looking forward to seeing some videos from you GM Yes

😉

Thanks a lot Jon Crying or Very sad Yes indeed i use the Evil or Very Mad free demo.

Im searching for something that can offers at least 3-4 minutes of video capturing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

You may not be able to anything that is freeware that can do that. Must Video Capture tools tends to be payware that can capture for longer periods.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Thanks a lot Jon Crying or Very sad Yes indeed i use the Evil or Very Mad free demo.

Im searching for something that can offers at least 3-4 minutes of video capturing.

If you find something other than Fraps, I'd be very grateful if you could mention it here so I could give it a try 😉

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

You may not be able to anything that is freeware that can do that. Must Video Capture tools tends to be payware that can capture for longer periods.

Thanks a lot Liono.Im sure you know better.Although i will give a try on searching without meaning to doubt about your state my friend. 😉

******************

Jon i ensure you i will if im lucky. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Have you come across this yet

http://www.video-capture.info

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I haven't tried any of these, I'll wait for you to do the work and then tell us which is the best. 🙄

http://www.virtualdub.org/

http://www.canadiancontent.net/tech/download/AutoScreenRecorder.html

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Autoscereen recorder is a free one ➡

http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/autoscreenrecorder.htm

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Well the http://www.virtualdub.org/ was too scientific and after a litle deep searching i think that its a camera capture program and decoder and not a screen one.Of course maybe my search wasnt so deep enough.

The http://www.canadiancontent.net/tech/download/AutoScreenRecorder.html

& the http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/autoscreenrecorder.htm of dear TTT
gives the same program(Autoscreen recorder)which if i remember well has been given to an old post of dear Mr. Dave C.I have this program but the problem with this is that when i play my captured video it is very slow.
Fraps gives the best perfromance.Anyway i think that i will run it and then stick the 30' seconds videos to one.

I find a couple of other free to buy and free to time programs but the performance was worst than i could imagine... 😳

Anyway....Thank you all very much for your suggestions 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

You can make some good videos with the free version of Fraps,you just have to remember that 30 sec time limit
This video was made using the free version ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1015/landing-at-mikonos/

I liked the program so much I bought it 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

You can make some good videos with the free version of Fraps,you just have to remember that 30 sec time limit
This video was made using the free version ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1015/landing-at-mikonos/

I liked the program so much I bought it 😉

Yes i think its the best one.But not for screenshots..only for videos(i have made a post about it in past).

Your video from Mikonos is great.You are a master in video making Punk
I will try to do my first steps in FS video-maikng next days Embarassed 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

If you find something other than Fraps, I'd be very grateful if you could mention it here so I could give it a try

I use Camtasia Studio, which is payware but makes my flightsim lagg heaps! I am running on 30fps at the moment, any suggestions on how I should ater it for better preformance? Because I'd love to add some vids to the site 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

You can make some good videos with the free version of Fraps,you just have to remember that 30 sec time limit
This video was made using the free version ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1015/landing-at-mikonos/

I liked the program so much I bought it 😉

How or where can I find all the other videos you've made in the past?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Only two,on a well hidden page here at flyaway ➡

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/86/fs2004-movies/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks TTT, what about all the others?

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions