Landing Download Tools

Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

Does anyone know of any programs that can be downloaded to help land cleanly, as this is my worst part of the game? 😳

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

{__bump__}

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Take the lessons provided in the sim and PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Landing - the most exiting part of the game. freadspeak's advice of practice, practice, practice is a good one.

Use the lessons as suggested - but if they don't appeal to you, just work it out for yourself. Since we're all individuals, we also learn in different ways.

Don't forget to keep your throttle within reach and use it when required, play with it, listen to the sound of the engine.
It's really just like driving a car - except cars don't fly 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

azabro wrote:

Does anyone know of any programs that can be downloaded to help land cleanly, as this is my worst part of the game? 😳

If you have download something delete it NOW and practise my friend.
You will be very proud of yourself when you finally(and im sure you can)manage to land with the right way. 😉
This is the most difficult and challenging part of FS.Dont loose these moments.Its a shame. 😉 😉 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Corgi First Officer

Keep at it Azabro, it took me ages, but it will come to you soon.

Many hours practice needed, however if you fly small aircraft you will soon learn.

Just be careful with the throttle as suggested earlier.

Take Care

😀 😀 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...