Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Virtual Cockpit

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

I'm trying to get the hang of downloading new a/c but i'm struggling. I can get everything working fine but i can't seem to find a v/c for my new aircraft. Is there a freeware v/c that can be downloaded for the 737/ 747, a320 /a80 etc....?

Thanks for your help guys.

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Most (if not at all I believe) freeware aircraft don't have VCs. If you want an add-on aircraft with a VC, which is also a hell of a lot more realistic then anywhere freeware option you should check out PMDG.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/

Although some may say they're a little pricey, I don't think that anyone would argue that their 737 and 747 offerings bring unparalleled realism and a far more rewarding flying experience.

(And no, I don't work for them!! Razz )

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

kianok wrote:

I'm trying to get the hang of downloading new a/c but i'm struggling. I can get everything working fine but i can't seem to find a v/c for my new aircraft. Is there a freeware v/c that can be downloaded for the 737/ 747, a320 /a80 etc....?

Thanks for your help guys.

If you download an a/c that doesn't include a VC, you won't be able to add one willy-nilly because it has to be written into the .mdl file.

Your best bet is to make sure the a/c includes a VC before you download it.

Thanks peeps, i'll stop searching for them now ! Hack

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

Thanks peeps, i'll stop searching for them now ! Hack

Sorry....forgot to sign in Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

project opensky crj 200

enough said!