ILS Frequency

mcleodbj Guest

Hi All

I have just upgraded my computer and have purchased FS2004 yesterday. Previously I have been using FS98 and could successfully find my way around the place. I used to be able to go the the Airport Facility Directory and search for the ILS frequency to enter into the NAV1.

Could anybody tell me where to find these frequency's in FS2004. I believe they are in the GPS somewhere but have been unable to locate them. Many Thanks
Brian

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

An easier way to get the ILS frequencies is to open the Map. Hit ALT, then the WORLD tab, click MAP. Click your target airport, and then look for the chart of runways and ILS frequencies.

Don Wood Guest

There may be other ways also but the easist for me, once I have a flight set up, is to click the map icon, then double-click on the airport in question. That will bring up an information page for that airport with all the available frequencies listed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

lol Don, I beat ya to it by a minute 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Here's a link to approach charts (US). These will help with other aspects of flying instrument approaches. They are real but most of the information is correct for flight simulator. 🙂

http://www.naco.faa.gov/digital_tpp.asp?ver=0602&eff=02-16-2006&end=03-16-2006

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...