Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

registration

tooliesjock Guest

i have paid twice,1st time they took the 5$,2nd time10$,why have i not had my email.I know about waiting for the 5 days,but my 1st time was over 5 weeks ago,my 2nd time 2 weeks ago what should i do next,i am not too bothered about the money,but still would like to register

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I'm very sorry to hear that Confused Have you looked through your spam folders? Try emailing them a lot at http://support.flyawaysimulation.com/ putting ATT Flyaway in the subject line. I hope your account is activated soon Wink

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

As a matter of interest - I may have actually missed the post - but can anyone recall flyaway posting a reason, cause or even an apology for what seems to be a poor registration system. It always seems to be Radarman, TTT or other Members who make the excuses.

Someone will be telling me that flyaway has a full time job and does this site in his own time for which we thank him, but apparently here is a guy who has paid $15 and still not a Member after 5 weeks!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

davec wrote:

As a matter of interest - I may have actually missed the post - but can anyone recall flyaway posting a reason, cause or even an apology for what seems to be a poor registration system. It always seems to be Radarman, TTT or other Members who make the excuses.

Someone will be telling me that flyaway has a full time job and does this site in his own time for which we thank him, but apparently here is a guy who has paid $15 and still not a Member after 5 weeks!!!

Yes Yes Yes Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

A possible temporary solution - or should that be bandaid - to the problem:

Someone with time on their hands write a tutorial for those poor souls who have to wait an unacceptable period of time to get their account activated. Include facts such as - check your Junk Box - be patient - don't get upset - your account will get activated one day - etc. etc.

And make it a Sticky for goodness sake Exclamation

It will drastically reduce the workload of the Moderators and the members who patiently keep replying to those queries.

Pro Member Chief Captain
jarred_01 Chief Captain

Just a little question, do most guests not realise that virtually the whole 'Site bugs and errors forum' is pretty much full up of account activation complaints?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

A possible temporary solution - or should that be bandaid - to the problem:

Someone with time on their hands write a tutorial for those poor souls who have to wait an unacceptable period of time to get their account activated. Include facts such as - check your Junk Box - be patient - don't get upset - your account will get activated one day - etc. etc.

And make it a Sticky for goodness sake Exclamation

It will drastically reduce the workload of the Moderators and the members who patiently keep replying to those queries.

I agree on this. Exclamation

If flyaway cant keep his site in decend level of costumers support lets all of us take care of it.
Not for flyaways good but for Fly Aways one:!:
Since these forums are our field lets keep it clean and neat.

Why dont you create this post Tailhook and ask from dear moderators to turn it to a sticky?I dont thing that the claiming posts would totally stop from this sticky but i believe that they will decrease.At least probebly this sticky will collect the claims to a specific topic and not to unique claimimg voices-posts.We would win something at the end ... Dont Know

Guest

I joined today and paid my money. I also have not been able to log in. I hear you all shouting "be patient man!" but the truth is I was not informed that a wait would on the cards, I wouldnt have bothered. If I was the poor bloke who started this thread and had been waiting 5 weeks I would be spitting feathers. Why does it take so long? I have not had to wait for my paid membership on any other site on the web. If it dont let me in tommorrow I am charging my card back.

Crying or Very sad Shocked

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I joined today and paid my money. I also have not been able to log in. I hear you all shouting "be patient man!" but the truth is I was not informed that a wait would on the cards, I wouldnt have bothered. If I was the poor bloke who started this thread and had been waiting 5 weeks I would be spitting feathers. Why does it take so long? I have not had to wait for my paid membership on any other site on the web. If it dont let me in tommorrow I am charging my card back.

Crying or Very sad Shocked

Read this over and see if helps.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11954/registration-process/

Radar

Guest

Thanks Radarman

Thats much clearer, even some of that info at the time of payment would really help people decide if they want to sign up. I will wait happily now that I know the score.

Smile

Pro Member Trainee
red_neck Trainee

I only had to wait 36 hours to have my account set up.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

red_neck wrote:

I only had to wait 36 hours to have my account set up.

Welcome to Fly Away Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...Lucky guy... Wink

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics