SearchSearch 

St. Valentine's Day

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

St. Valentine's Day is coming and I would like to give my girl a present. I have something in mind, but I'd like to hear your opinion.

What should I buy to my girl for St. Valentine's?

30 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Wel I'm going to buy the girl that i like a rose! 😉

Buy her a rose in a vase!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Maybe you could do something original and see how that goes Dont Know Valentine's presents like flowers, teddy bears and chocolates are fairly common (at least in the UK). A special occasion or just spending quality time with her might be more valuable than an unoriginal gift. Just my opinion 😉

Good luck 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

A rose could be a perfect gift.

Flowers, teddy bears, and chocolates are common here too. I may buy her a teddy bear with some roses. I'll see 🙄

Thanks for the opinion!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

St. Valentine's Day is coming and I would like to give my girl a present. I have something in mind, but I'd like to hear your opinion.

What should I buy to my girl for St. Valentine's?

Buy her an A-340 replica. 😉 😂 😂

Surprise her.Make a reservation to a restaurant with candles and piano and have a great meal(love always pass through stomach)if you can afford this.
Be the Man.They love it.
Flowers(i prefer a single one,not flashing bouquets)is a must. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

I also prefer a single flower. I gave her a rose before, and I can certainly buy her another one.

I can afford the money to invite her to a restaurante, but I need to find a very good one. I'll try to do my best. Let's hope she doesn't have homework to do for the next day.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

wrap yourself up with a big bow and write "To <Insert Girl's Name Here>" on your forehead 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

😂 You are kidding, aren't you?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

erm..... yes?

🙂

Would be different though and I would wager it would get a laugh to boot 😛

Maybe write it on something you can stick on your forehead so you don't look like a plank for the rest of the evening.

😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

That would be so embarrasing 😂 And for St.Valentine's Day? Nah...I pass. Wacko

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Holy crap Insight! I'm gonna do that now! Thanks for THE best idea ever!

I'll tell you how it goes 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Let's hope she doesn't have homework to do for the next day.

Somehow I get the feeling your plans for Valentine's day are much further advanced than you are willing to admit. 🤔 😀

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Insight Said

wrap yourself up with a big bow and write "To <Insert Girl's Name Here>" on your forehead

ROFL Bow Down
FEM Said

Holy crap Insight! I'm gonna do that now! Thanks for THE best idea ever!

Punk Bow Down
You DA Man F_E_M!!! Send Pics!!!!!!!!!

Agus0404 Said

And for St.Valentine's Day? Nah...I pass

Maybe April Fools Day??? Or Christmas, or B-day? (for her)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

glad to be of service gentlemen 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I dont want to quote all the above posts for size economy reasons, but i feel that i have to comment about them....

🙂) ROFL Punk 👍 🙂) ROFL

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

Somehow I get the feeling your plans for Valentine's day are much further advanced than you are willing to admit. 🤔 😀

I just want to take her to a nice restaurante to have dinner and then I'll take her home.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

I just want to take her to a nice restaurante to have dinner and then I'll take her home.

Do it Captain Agus ❗ 👍 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

My birthday is on April Fools Day! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

Do it Captain Agus ❗ 👍 👍

I am going to 😉

Today I went to a mall and bought a nice teddy bear for her. On monday, I'll buy the flower and all set. I just need to get her approval. Cross your fingers 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

SteveT wrote:

You have got to be joking! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, sad news for Agus... Crying or Very sad I invited my girl to go out with me to a beautiful place is Lisbon where there are many nice restaurantes, a great view of the bridge, the river, etc. She said she doesn't know if she can go. When I read those words I felt so sad. I bought her a nice teddy bear today and I'd like to give it to her. I want to show her my love.

I had also planned to go out with her this weekend. I invited her to go on wednesday, but today she told me that she was invited to a party of her brother's friend, so she can't go out with me this weekend. And now she doesn't know if she can go with me for St. Valentine's Day Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

A big question I am asking is: Does she really like me or feel something about me? I truly do.

She said that tuesday is during the week. I thought about that, but at least I'd like to have a moment with her. I want to show her my love.
Oh well, I hope she can go with me.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Agus,

I may only be a teenager and although you may ignore this post of advice, you must tell her how you feel and ask her the same about you. I'm sure she'll go with you and that everything will be fine 😉

My parents are going through a divorce at the moment and it is hard to think that you won't be seeing your dad much more. My dad i love very so i must tell you this - hang on to her - and show your love 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

SteveT wrote:

You have got to be joking! 😂

Yeh " Just jokin"....NOT - honestly ...but that would have been a good joke if my b'day wasn't on April 1st! ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Agus,

I may only be a teenager and although you may ignore this post of advice, you must tell her how you feel and ask her the same about you. I'm sure she'll go with you and that everything will be fine 😉

My parents are going through a divorce at the moment and it is hard to think that you won't be seeing your dad much more. My dad i love very so i must tell you this - hang on to her - and show your love 😀

I am not ignoring your advice, SteveT. I am 4 years older than you. Any advice is great.

I'll tell her that I love her when I see her.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Agus0404,

Thank You for being kind as I said love is very very fragile especially in my house between my parents so you must always show love 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

I hope everything goes well with your parents, and if they have to divorce, maybe sometime they'll be together again.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thank You Agus 😉 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain

You're welcome! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

don't tell her you love her right away Agus...

might come over a little intense - just tell her you have feelings for her (not a lie but not quite as full on) and ask how she feels about you

Pro Member Chief Captain

I'll take your advice too, Insight 😉 Thank you!

Buy her an A-340

ha ha thats a good one