Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

No Luck

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (AirAustin) Trainee

I have downloaded aircraft for FS2004 and I keep getting different information about how to use it in FS2004. Can anyone tell me the real directions??? Confused Question Question

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

AirAustin wrote:

I have downloaded aircraft for FS2004 and I keep getting different information about how to use it in FS2004. Can anyone tell me the real directions??? Confused Question Question

Different aircraft have to be flown in different ways, that's why you get different information. Just try and stick to - concentrate on one aircraft for a while. Once you're comfortable with the way it is supposed to be flown - venture further and try another one Idea

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

AirAustin wrote:

Different downloads do have to be installed differently, Radarman has the info on that and hopefully he will be along soon to post it to you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As WarHawk said, follow this link and ask questions if you have any problems.

Read https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (AirAustin) Trainee

What I meant was that I have been getting different answers on if the plane shows up on the Create-A-Flight menue or not for the SAME PLANE.

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

AirAustin wrote:

What I meant was that I have been getting different answers on if the plane shows up on the Create-A-Flight menue or not for the SAME PLANE.

Take a look at your aircraft.cfg for the plane in question as to what the manufactue= is set to also the model= this will give you a hint at where is was placed in the Creat-A-Flight mneue.