Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

rubbish graphics

its me liam Guest

what are the graphics like on your fly game tell me your views i have it and the graphics are rubbis the airports are like cardboard cutouts

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

The graphics can always be better but considering they had to do the entire earth, they are OK. You can buy scenery enhancement add on programs that will bring the graphics more to your liking. They had to leave out many details to keep the program at a reasonable price. I am surprised that they included many of the details that they did. It's the best all around flight simulation game available and I really like it. The next version is due out in Dec. 2006 and will be even better. I fear that they won't include the historical aircraft that I love so much in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 in the new version called Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
crosscheck9 Chief Captain

I don't think he's talking about FS9 in this case Wink

Have you ever had that feeling, where everything just seems right, and you have no cares in the world..As if heaven smiled down upon you, and told you everything was going to be ok?

Yea, neither have I

its me liam Guest

no im on about fly Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Sorry, I'm on the wrong forum. Embarassed

its me liam Guest

ok mate

Pro Member First Officer
Concorde105 First Officer

CRJCapt wrote:

Sorry, I'm on the wrong forum. Embarassed