Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Any one know a good VA???

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

Does any one know a good VA for a young pilot like me , im 12 and i was looking for a VA thats not so serious and thats not for professional pilots , thanks ..

~~~nik.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

thnx.

IsaacN Guest

Rubber Ducky VFR is only 24 hours old, but we are starting a full training department that will be ready in coming weeks. We are not really a "serious" airline like most, but more then anything a VFR Club. We are currently using small aircraft flying in racing events and just simple VFR.

Events are held on the VATSIM Network, but off-line flying is fine too.

- Isaac

hi take a look here

http://www.svagroup.org

greets

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

nik_simpson wrote:

Does any one know a good VA for a young pilot like me , im 12 and i was looking for a VA thats not so serious and thats not for professional pilots , thanks ..

~~~nik.

In addition to the link that RadarMan provided, I'd make a further suggestion. Choose a well established VA that has a good track record and is likely to be ariound for a while.

For your first experience with a VA, joining one that has few pilots and might not be around too long, isn't a good idea.

IsaacN Guest

I guess I have to agree with CrashGordon. Try UPSVAC (www.upsvac.com). That was my first VA. They are really good.

Also try ATA Virtual (www.atavirtual.com). They are my favorate and my current airline other then RBDVFR.

- Isaac