BEST IDEA FOR A V DAY PRESENT FOR A GIRL

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

omg i got the best idea for a present for my gf , im going to buy her a plastic rose that says ill stop loving you when this dies 😎

Her heart will melt 😀

Answers 12 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

😂

Good luck and hope she likes it 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Clue: Girls do not like plastic flowers. Trust me on this. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

indeed they do not 🙂

she will ask if it is as cheap as you are too 😛 or something 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Do n't put the flower near a flame or the flower will melt instead of her heart 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

they are correct, I don't think that any girl will appreciate a plastic rose. Be careful of what you wish for also, what if you change your mind and she never leaves 😀

Just kidding man, I feel the same way about mine as I did 20 years ago when we met.

Pro Member Trainee
nik_simpson Trainee

haha lol she dumped me today any ways ... and its the meaning with the plastic rose not the present .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

The idea is to buy her a plant and tell her to take care of it till your love stops.
You can walk around her house and watch the plant...If its there healthy its ok...if its not..hmmm Umm... problem... 😉
Of course you must be careful while you walking around there ,just in case this plant come to meet your head...(suddenly cut of love...) 😂

Pro Member First Officer

Well - how did it go?? - is true love still flowering?? Unsure Unsure

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

don't think so - says up there she dumped him... doh

Pro Member First Officer

Embarassed Embarassed I need to put my glasses on

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

nik_simpson wrote:

haha lol she dumped me today any ways ... and its the meaning with the plastic rose not the present .

From your reaction, I guess it had no meaning, either.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

nik_simpson wrote:

From your reaction, I guess it had no meaning, either.

CG, dont forget, love is so serious when you are sch a young man!! 🙄

Im so glad im married and past all of that larkin around!!

Micah 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...