Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Fighter Pilot Test (Game)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Super Pilot Guest

I got 67 secs Cool but I know I can do better because the mouse sometimes doesn't move when I want it to. Shocked

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Super Pilot wrote:

I got 67 secs Cool but I know I can do better because the mouse sometimes doesn't move when I want it to. Shocked

Well... You've done well at that game, time for a new one.
Try this game Arrow http://www.zanorg.com/prodperso/jeuxchiants/doublejeu.htm

31.39 sec.

Pro Member Captain
tiger7881 Captain

Surprised 10.14 sec meh.......... Shocked

Lynx17 Guest

can't beat the 25 s mark

bobanonamy Guest

I GOT 2 minutes 39.828 seconds!

Pro Member Captain
cheezyflier Captain

i showed the first game to my stepson. i said "here you go, this game is hard. beat 18 seconds if you're good"
he did it on like the 3rd try and said it was too easy. he's 10.
me, i have yet to surpass 14 seconds. i can't wait to show him the newer game you posted. i bet it will be harder for him to figure out.

Bobanonamy Guest

ON THE NEW GAME I GOT 1 minute 30 seconds my 2nd try

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Bobanonamy wrote:

ON THE NEW GAME I GOT 1 minute 30 seconds my 2nd try

That's a long time, I wonder how long you could keep the balls on the screen if you practiced. I can't do it for more than about 30 seconds. You're good, what's your secret? You must play alot of these games, I don't see how anyone could do it for 00:01:30.

6.469. That game is soooo hard.

Michael Jivkov Guest

I got to 22.363 it was very hard.I tried and tried and afeter half and half an hour after that i did it, but still i didn't make longer then 22 seconds for now.