CaptainSim 757-200

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

First screenshots

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Nice looking shots 👍 I'll definitely be interested in that aircraft. Great fan of 757's 😉

Thanks Crash 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Are all this payware models in general are so realistic?Im imressed from the quality of the craft 😳 ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain

There is an awful lot lf detail that goes into some of these payware planes. Not only the attention to detail really up there, but the documentation, flight dynamics, panels, gauges, etc., are exceptional.

My favorite payware vendors for commercial aviation models are:

Heavy Iron
PMDG
CaptainSim
Level-D

Regional
Feelthere/WilcoPub (CRJs and ERJs)
Flight1 (ATR 72-500)

One other thought. 50 North has a nice fleet of 737s if you have good panels gauges and sounds to use with them. The exterior models are excellent and cheap.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Thanks for the infos Crash...Im thinking seriously to get my first payware. 😉.... And i have spot a C-130 in CaptainSim that hit my eyes... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Their C-130 is definitely a winner. Expensive, but excellent.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Looks great. I will have to "buy some planes" 🙂 All of their aircraft seem very good. They even have the nod of PC Pilot Magazine. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

I have their C-130 which is an absolute joy. I also have their 727 and 707 which are interesting on long flights considering their stone-age autopilots.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...