username's

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

This could be interesting.

How did you come about choosing your username.

I choose Liono because I loved the Thundercats when I was little and I still do 20yrs later

Answers 42 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

99 was the year I joined secondary school, then the first 2 letters of my first name and the 4 first letters of my surname. Sounds strange, but it has to be our computer username for school 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Mine is my DJ name and my gaming name in every game I have ever played

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

mine is robbier cuz usually when i register on forums/sites i use robby, but on one site i went to it was already taken, so i had to choose another, and came up with robbier. so i stuck with robbier.

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

I have grown out of my name of Tartanaviation which was the name i first thought of as a Scottish based airline. Then i started off my other name after starting to create my Virtual airline Scotline, you can follow a trend related to Scotland.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I chose Fire_Emblem_Master because there is an absolutely beautiful game for the Super Famicom (Super Nintendo in USA) called Fire Emblem, Geneology of the Holy War. I played and beat the entire game within 2 days. (Don't think it was easy, the game is ENTIRELY in japanese, and it's hard as $*7% to play...War Strategy with RPG elements mixed in) I then played and beat Fire Emblem's 1-3. All those were quick wins as well. 😉

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

My Avatar is my nick. The P-40 WarHawk.

I have used that nick every since I have been online. I had to add the 42 to it since WarHawk was already taken where I signed up. While not the best fighter of WW2 I have always liked the lines of the P-40 along with the Flying Tiger paint scheme.

That is the only nick I have used in the ten years I have been on line.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

Flash Gordon modified to better describe my flying . 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Well, Agus is my nickname, and 0404 was something I created. I joined Fly Away in the year 2004 so I decided to put 0404 next to my nickname. Don´t ask why it´s repeated because I don´t remember 😕

I wanted to change my username for Agustin_C, but never got an answer if I could do that. The letter C is the first letter of my last name.

Pro Member Trainee
Lt_Fred Trainee

Rank and Name

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

Picked mine mainly because PanAmerican is an airline that is highly favored in my family.

Pro Member First Officer
Jason Melancon (Mithheru) First Officer

Mine is the name I use in Neverwinter Nights and any other DnD game I play. It's supposedly Elven. As I've played with that name I've started using it everywhere.

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Believe it or not, in spite of my name, I really don't listen to grunge music!

About 10 years ago I had a "beloved t-shirt," -- the one that your girlfriend, wife, mom, or anyone at all associated with you tells you to get rid of. We all have one guys! 😀 This one had "Pig-Pen" (from Peanuts - the charlie brown comics) standing in a cloud of dust with a smile on his face that said "original grunge."

It has long since been retired due to general wear-and-tear, but its name lives on 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Obvious i think...

Country-Gender-Birth year(without 19... :wink🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

My username is not my real name at all - it is my dads as it was my dad who actually set up this account for me 😉

My real name is Michael Thomas 😉

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

Mine is because "leachus" was my nickname at school and 2002 was the year I left school!

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I chose JVD because it's my nickname and it's one of South Africa's Sprinboks Rugby players intitials.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I found two animated gif's that I liked so I sent them to a friend who is an animator asking him to put them together for my avatar, then I made the name to fit the avatar.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I found two animated gif's that I liked so I sent them to a friend who is an animator asking him to put them together for my avatar, then I made the name to fit the avatar.

Radar

I see a Radar and a Compass there.
It gives me RadaRCompass.You have to find an animated man to put there(a pilot maybe) but it will give RadarCompassMan so you have to remove the compass from your beautyful animated avatar my friend. 😉 😂

(im kidding of course... 😂 )

Its great and i envy it... 😁 😁 😁 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

I just chose the name of a model ship that i gave my dad for his birthday.
I was looking at it on his desk while thinking about a username for the sign up.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

The Fat Controller gave me my name 😉

When I was younger Embarassed poeople use to call me Tom(surname Thomas)and when I played rugby I used to go through the pack like a tank 😂
After one pretty messy away game,in the club house with a few after game beers, the opposing captian asked my name and said they should call you TTT.After that they did 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

...when I played rugby I used to go through the pack like a tank 😂

ROFL ROFL ROFL

TOM_THE

Great story Punk Punk Punk ...Till now i thought that the tank was the place that some beers are stored... 😂 😂 😂 😉

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Even though I dont own it now, I used to have a Mitsubishi Pajero 4X4.
4X4 = four by four, or...... fourby four. I loved the motor and named it fourby, the Mrs said I loved the motor more than her, so she named me fourby Whistle the name has stuck ever since. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

fourby
I had a Pajero 4X4 2.8.It drank Diesel quicker than I can drink beer,so it had to go Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

TTT - is it right that wr share the same surname?? 😳

If so what is your first name?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

TTT - is it right that wr share the same surname?? 😳

If so what is your first name?

Just call me Dad,son Embarassed Whistle ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

fourby
I had a Pajero 4X4 2.8.It drank Diesel quicker than I can drink beer,so it had to go Crying or Very sad

I would never believe this....Only a B-747 maybe could...drink more than you TTT... 😂 😂 😂

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Mine seems to be pretty slef explanatory! 😂 As for the 01 part, Jarred was already taken by a someone else.

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

tomthetank wrote:

fourby

Tell me about it TTT, 2.5 Turbo Deisel Intercooler, a nice smooth drive, but forever putting fuel in, although I did keep it about 6 years.

Pro Member Chief Captain
pilotwannabe Chief Captain

mine's pretty self explanatory 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Canyon (NoWorries) First Officer

It's not just a username, it's a Lifestyle. 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Solo2 is the kind of racing I did when my car let me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

NoWorries wrote:

It's not just a username, it's a Lifestyle. 😎

That's the spirit! 🍻

Pro Member Captain
Jared Captain

Well I wonder what my username means???

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

I was in the internet cafe once when I was 14 and wanted to have a nickname for an international chat room. I came up with Paco that I've heard recently in 'high school high' movie. But it was already in use. Then instead of paco, just typed sico with S. And I thought it looks weird 'Sico' only, so I put 2 on the end, because it is my life number (birthday day+day+month+year=11 1+1=2) I was born also on 22nd etc, and capital S looks almost like 2 in mirror view so I wanted a little bit symetry. There you are, Sico2 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Ben (eagle3) Trainee

i just made mine up in about 2 sec. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

I just wanted something new. 😎 So now i'm AlohaJoe on all the sites i'm with. And also on multiplayer. ( CAPT.AlohaJoe )

I should of chosen Warthog, it sounds cooler + it goes with the sig. ++ its the name of my FAVORITE plane. 🤔

Can i change my name (send me a PM) ❓ ❓ ❓

Pro Member Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Captain

Well i saw once a movie about WWII, were the High command of the Germans was Oberkommando, and i like it, so i typed the name but only with one "m". 😛

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

mine because i wanted to join a very popular site (i dont remember what it was) and all the names were takin! So i thought and thought and thought until i came up with dap. Then i thought of makin a harder name. I remembered me and my buds playing with pellet guns. My freind's name was 007 and i liked the number 5 so my name was 005. Then i added 005 to dap- dap005! and then a couple months later i had a dog, we named him oreo for his black and white furr. My dog was sold for free by my parents Crying or Very sad and man was i said... so in honor of my favorite dog, oreo, i always use --oreo005--, wich means oreo an me.

dont say anything rude about my story of me and my dog, its realy sad to me...

Pro Member First Officer
oreo005 First Officer

oh, and i also use my user name for EVERYTHING!!!

Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

well for me its my first initial- Andrew
my middle initial- Michael
my last name-Ermel

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan Finn (pilotguy44) First Officer

uh... well mine really has no explanation, lol

i'm a "pilot guy" ..and 44 is my favorite number, lol

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Of course my sig tells it all,
I have three daughters that I honor by using the first two letters of thier names

JEnnifer
LAcy
MIchelle

i also have 8 grandsons that i am trying to figure out what to do with but I figured NI-JA-CO-BL-LO-AL-NA-WI-JELAMI would be a little over the top.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...