Details can be found here ➡

http://www.traffic-2004.com/

Ill report back once Ive set it up Read and run it a few times

Any one got it ❓

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Hi....I got Ultimate traffic.....I like it...But still tweaking it some......

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 All I can say is that I thought I had good traffic levels with the Project Ai d/loads........it was good but now [/b]WOW[b]

After loading it I fired up fs and went to LGAV Athens in Greece because traffic was good here before and zilch ❓ Ive forgot something Doh!
Well I worked it out that LGAV is not reconised by fs (is it in the standard set up?as it is a new airport)But the program comes with a airport config program and off we go again
Boy oh boy. Now i gotta look for a parking space as there were 87 aircraft parked up and taxing
I've sent a couple of screen shots and as soon as there up Ill chuck them in here
I have not used the flight plan editor or the aircraft editor yet as im still in a state of shock Nor have I used "spotty" an aircraft spotters delight ??
Keep an eye open for the screen shots

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

TTT,
I know that you were a little disgusted at how long you would have to wait for "UT". I'm glad that "Traffic 2004" is working so well for you.
I can't wait to see the screen shots, I understand that both yours and "UT" can be used on the Sim at the same time. 🤔
Gates I need gates ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Fear Both at the same time Fear

Ive reposted the shots as it was a while ago

Umm... I would like to try UT (just to compare like for like) but together? Idea Ill see if my mate wants to buy it(when it finaly comes out over here)
I can see me getting quite good with Afcad2 now adding more and more parking and taxiways to accomodate all this extra traffic Hack

This takes about 10mins to "wam up" aswell and comes with an alternative voice pack Ermm... not sure just yet......perhaps a bit too English

Watch out for me because Im up there somewhere 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I think my old screen grab prog has a few loose screws so Im using screenhunter as recommended by Radar man (its really quite good.....thanks)
Here are a few shots of Heathrow
I think the traffic is heavy because I had only just fired up fs as I have been there after an hours flight and it was not as busy as this (only 5 waiting to take off and a few on the taxiway) Doh! I did'nt have my screen grabber ready
Anyway here the shots .....I hope

:wall:If they have not come out then pop to the gallery as they are in there Wall Bashing TTT

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...