SearchSearch 

Bye for now

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Hi, 😀
I wanted to tell you that tonight in one hour i'm flying off to Bahrain in the persian gulf for my skiing holidays.I'll fly from paris onboard a Qatar A330-300 and come back two weeks later on the same plane with emirates.Until then,I don't think I can come to flyaway,but then again,I might.Anyaway,Bye for now! 😉

18 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I hope you have a great time skiing Group Wave Have a great trip and play safe Yes

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks,but i don't think i can ski in the desert! 🙄
Well,Hey,yeah,i think i'll go dune skiing!That's a great sport!

Pro Member Chief Captain

ROFL

Embarassed I just saw skiing and holiday and assumed..... Have a great holiday dune skiing 😎 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Roger that! 😀
But I'm serious about the dune skiing!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Have a great time! Enjoy your holidays 😉 If you can, take some pictures 😛

I´ll see you in two weeks

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Have a good holiday hms 😎 hope you enjoy your flights. Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Enjoy your holidays hms 😀 ...and watch youself... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Have a nice time HMS!!

Are you departing from Gatwick?? - if so and you are on the right seating side of the plane, - look out the window on take-off and you might see my white house!! 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Have a great time in Bahrain, looking forward to a trip report and pictures if thats not too much hassle! 😂

Bye for now,
Jarred. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

SteveT wrote:

Have a nice time HMS!!

Are you departing from Gatwick?? - if so and you are on the right seating side of the plane, - look out the window on take-off and you might see my white house!! 😉

He said he will depart from Paris.

I'll fly from paris onboard a Qatar A330-300 and come back two weeks later on the same plane with emirates.

So he´ll depart from Charles de Gaulle. Lucky guy....I always wanted to go that airport 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

SteveT wrote:

Have a nice time HMS!!

He said he will depart from Paris.

I'll fly from paris onboard a Qatar A330-300 and come back two weeks later on the same plane with emirates.

So he´ll depart from Charles de Gaulle. Lucky guy....I always wanted to go that airport 😉

Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain

No problem Mike 😉

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

have fun and a safe trip with Qatar!! Fear

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I haven't flown Qatar Airways yet, but if I can grab a leg anytime, I sure will. The airlline has an excellent reputation and plenty of funds to upkeep appropriate maintenance of their fleet and facilities.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hi, Thanks for all the nice support! 😀
I arrived here yesterday and i do have www access,but it's quite expensive! 😕 Anyway,yes,i flew off with quatar at charles de Gaulle,and it was a great flight!Oh,and at cdg they even had an old(well,retired) concord!I didn't have my digital camera but i'll try to take some pics on the way back.It's very hot here,and the appartments my dad live's in have a game room,jacuzzi,sauna and a pool! 😀 In not toolong were gonna go stay at dubai for a while and do some snorkling,etc!I'm really enjoying my holiday so far,and i'll bring back some picks! 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Looks like your having a great time, looking forward to your return and some great pics of your holiday!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Glad to see you back hms 😀
Looking forward to see your pics. 😉

Last edited by Greekman72 on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain

Its alright for some 😳 😂

Hope you keep having a great time 👍

😉