CLS A340-600 Pre Sale now on

Pro Member First Officer
leachus2002 First Officer

Hey Peeps,

I have just checked the CLS website (https://www.simshack.net/products/dc-10-collection-hd-10-40-fsx-p3d-1320 and they now have thier 340-600 on pre-sale!

I can't wait for this to come out and the best thing - its only £20! Bargain!

Leachus

Answers 17 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Looks like a nice aircraft 👍 Good find, thanks 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Good find my friend! 😀

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

I'm only just finding out about this company now why? Good find!

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

Hi leachus2002 😉 I've just looked at your link, and the screen shots.
Their calling this the..........A340-600 The Beast, no disrespect to yourself
😉 but to be honest, I've seen better freeware mate 😳
At 23,95 Euro, I think their having a laugh, despite how much/less work they've put into it, I think their taking the Censored
I used to be an Airbus fan as regards simulation, but since I've discovered and been linked to Boeing's excellent offerings of payware panels..........
http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=12916&PN=1
and freeware 737 Livery......
http://www.sky-decks.com/sd-html_010.htm
I'll never look at another Airbus again. I bought the Abacus (CD Version) Airbus Fleet, this looked the mutts nuts, and I praised it, untill I discovered what was really on offer, ( Anyone is welcome to my Airbus Fleet for FREE )... (pm me your details, first come can have it). Right then, I've had my gripe 😂 look around leachus2002, before your easily pleased and part with your hard earned cash. We ALL like to be fasinated with Flight Simulation, but have a look around to see what's on offer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Well, I think that this A340-600 is better than the payware ones. The payware one are so unrealistic. Their FDE´s are badly done, and the engines look cowlings look bigger than the real ones. This A340-600 is very close to the real one, I think. I wish I could buy it and check it out. The A340-600 is my favorite aircraft. I am about to start my pilot school so I´m not flying with FS these days.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

originalgrunge wrote:

I'm only just finding out about this company now why? Good find!

Maybe because you didn't want to be seen "flying" a Dolphin? 🤔

😀

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Haha, I definitly missed that post. In case you missed it, I did vote that the ugliest plane ever made in the last post 😉 . But, you can't knock practicality, and that is one impressive cargo plane! It's like that expression "It feels like we're flying with a dead-elephant on our backs!"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

How could I forget? The darkest day in recent flight simulation history! Whistle
😀

is not worth your money...Im a real a340-600 pilot and Im very sad to inform everyone that the one who made the FDE has to really learn to know how a real a340-600 flies. Much to learn, much to learn.... 😎

matt7723 Guest

Why the heck to people lie on this forum saying they are real airline pilots? Someone who can't even put a sentence together is definately NOT flying A346's around the world.

This is a pretty lame addon though. It doesnt even have a speed climb. Its basicallya default MS plane with a bit nicer of a texture on it. Dont waste you money guys....

i am an a340-600 pilot, i work for BA. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Really? I didn't know British Airways have an A340-600.

Here's a link that shows British Airways' Fleet: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/bafleet/public/en_gb

I don't see any A340-600 there. I knew that.

Virgin Atlantic (VS) have A340-600 in their fleet.

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/allaboutus/ourfleet/index.jsp

If you say you are a pilot of BA (the IATA code of British Airways) then you should know that they don't have any A340-600 in their fleet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

I was going to say something last night but I gave him the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure he's just some 12yr old.

matt7723 Guest

Well maybe he still can be an A346 pilot. Perhaps it was just a misspelling. 🙄

This question always works well for people who claim they are pilots. Whats your domicile and per diem rate? Whats your seniority number and estimated time to upgrade? Pretty easy questions if you aren't lying. Good luck though If you are.

I have transferred to BA from Iberia, one-world alliance an all that. BA are planning to acquire 3 a346's. ha, didn't know that did ya

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Answer the question...

This question always works well for people who claim they are pilots. Whats your domicile and per diem rate? Whats your seniority number and estimated time to upgrade? Pretty easy questions if you aren't lying. Good luck though If you are.

Pro Member Chief Captain

No, I didn't know that. And I went to Google to find out about it, but couldn't find anything. I also checked the Airbus website but with no avail.

Can you provide a link with that information?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...