Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I am really waiting for it.

hasan rahim Guest

Hi everybody.
There is actually one important question that we should ask, and that is we are already in year 2006 and we don't see the Flight Simulator 2006, I am really suprised, I always go online and on the internet to check weather it comes out or not, but it is still not there???? And I am really waiting for this game guys. Anyway, what I would like to see in Flight Simulator 2006 is more flight plans and realistic routes especailly in those countries who have little flight plans..... also I would like to see airplanes of the Airbus comapy in the airplane menu selection, and I also would like to see jetways and better scenery for every single airport in the flight simulator 2006 and finally more advanced and realistic wheather themes. And hopefully this game come out soon, I am really waiting for it.

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

ummmm take a look at forum called "flight simulator x".

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

hasan rahim wrote:

Hi everybody.
There is actually one important question that we should ask, and that is we are already in year 2006 and we don't see the Flight Simulator 2006, I am really suprised, I always go online and on the internet to check weather it comes out or not, but it is still not there????

2006 covers the whole year so does not have to come out in January or February Wink

hasan rahim wrote:

Anyway, what I would like to see in Flight Simulator 2006 is more flight plans and realistic routes especailly in those countries who have little flight plans..... also I would like to see airplanes of the Airbus comapy in the airplane menu selection, and I also would like to see jetways and better scenery for every single airport in the flight simulator 2006 and finally more advanced and realistic wheather themes. And hopefully this game come out soon, I am really waiting for it.

You can post your suggestions there, but completion of FSX is not too far away Thumbs Up!