antonov 225 & concord dont start

A very anoyed person Guest

I have obviously downloaded these from various websites. The antonov has before now always worked fine but all of a sudden when i go to fly the aircraft it never seems to have the engines started. Usually this doesnt bother me as whilst messing around in the air the can stall and Crtl + E usually sorts this out. If i press Ctrl + E on the antonov & concord their engines dont seem to start.

Is it a case of just re-installing both aircraft or does anyone have any solutions.

Thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Unless you've already done so, try this:

Load the flight you intend to embark on... but use a default aircraft, preferrably a Boeing. Make sure the engines are running. Pause and then change to the an-225 or Concorde.

Try the Antonov first. If this works, but the Concorde won't respond, you'll know that you might have to study the start-up procedures contained in the manual of the Concorde. Idea

Of course, re-installing both aircraft is always an option as it's not very clear from your description whether you've made any changes recently.

The antonov has before now always worked fine but all of a sudden...

Umm...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...