Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

pictures from sky harbor v.2 (56k warning)

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hey guys, i have been to the sky harbor (kphx) 3 times since my last thread with pictures. i have about 250 pictures from all those trips but im only going to show the good ones and my favorite ones from the last 3 trips. hope you like them and if any body wants the full size of any of the pictures i post just ask. these pictures did have some editing done to them. all pictures were taken and edited by me

this set was from january 21 2006

1. here is an alaska 737 taxing to the runway to take off

2. delta 767 with ground crew working on it

5. here is the picture i am using for my sig

now for these pictures we went under runway 25L. the planes were probably 50ft over our heads

14. im not shure what this is but there was 4 of them that landed right after each other

here is a video of a southwest 737 landing here the file size is about 21mb

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EG0XSBT8PW3M2MWCIZXPFSBFM

now for the third trip. there were taken on 1/28/06. the main reason we went this day was becase everyday a british airways 747 lands at 4:30. well when we turning into the airport i saw it fly right over out car. but the plane came early this day, so we hurried to the parking garage in hope to at least get a picture of it taxing and here are a couple that i got.

19. southwest's "silver bullet" i think it looks more gray than silver though

now to day 4. these pictures were taken today 2/18/06

well thats it. hope you liked them 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Very good pictures! Could you send me all those in an email tomorrow? I'd be interested in putting them into a slide show and makeing a movie if that's ok. I'll have you send them to an alternate address of mine. I'll be on AIM tomorrow hopefully also.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Great pictures atreyu 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Atreyu, your pictures are awesome!! You seem to be a nice photographer 👍

Have you tried sending some pictures to Airliners.net? Your pictures are just great! 😀

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

Agus0404 wrote:

Have you tried sending some pictures to Airliners.net? Your pictures are just great! 😀

i might to submit some more later but i already submitted #12 and 25 but im still waiting for there reply. which other ones do you guys think might be good enough for airliners.net?

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

fantastic pics, i want to get at the end of a runway like that, those pics are great.

Anyone know if you can take pics at the end of Gatwick's main runway??

Micah 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Micah wrote:

fantastic pics, i want to get at the end of a runway like that, those pics are great.

Micah 😉

Yes you can 😉

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/11734/london-gatwick-plane-spotting-photographs/ --- SteveT has already been 👍 Make sure you check the winds first so you know which end of the runway to go to 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Excellent quality and variety, you have done a wonderful job and I hope Airliners.net accepts some of them.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Micah wrote:

Micah 😉

Yes you can Micah but you cannot drive up there, you simply park at the pub called the Flight Tavern which is on the road up to the end of the RWY. If you walk up , you can get some pretty good shots - BTW - thats where I took my plane spotting pictures 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

atreyu wrote:

Agus0404 wrote:

i might to submit some more later but i already submitted #12 and 25 but im still waiting for there reply. which other ones do you guys think might be good enough for airliners.net?

The following is a list of pictures that I think they are good to upload them in Airliners.net:

Picture 3
Picture 5
Picture 23
Picture 24
Picture 26
Picture 28
Picture 29
Picture 31
Picture 34
Picture 37
Picture 41

I hope they get accepted. Good luck 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Just to add to Agus' list, I'd say maybe the BA 747 pictures. Nice clear shots with a very nice background and a bit of ground movement.

Good luck Punk

Pro Member Chief Captain

The BA 747 ones are great too. The reason I didn't put them on the list is because the camera was uneven. Airlines.net are very strict on that and on many factors. I really hope to see your pictures in Airlines.net.

Good luck, Atreyu 😉