SearchSearch 

Yaks not working

Pro Member Trainee
divemeister Trainee

howdy!
has anyone tried to download the SCDS Team's Yak 40 (scyakv14.zip) or is currently using a copy? I have just downloaded this and the developer mentions that in order for it to work correctly the product needs to be registered via their website: www.east-intel.com/yak40/index_e.htm however this website does not seem to be working. Anyone know anything about this download and how to work it?

I've also downloaded the Yak-18T by Alexey Yuzefov, George Sukhykh... and am unable to work out the landing gear, flaps, lights and other controls. I did not see any registration required for this model, so not sure what it going wrong. Again, any suggestions?

Thanks
divemeister

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here's a nice shiny new one, try it out and see how it fly's.
Good luck!

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Yak&CatID=fs2004ac&Go=Search

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
divemeister Trainee

tx radar man. if u do here anything about the yak 40 or the 18T i'm all ears.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
divemeister Trainee

re: yak18t, seems to be something i'm not doing right. will go over the instructions again tomorrow and see what I missed.
thanks for your help!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

divemeister wrote:

re: yak18t, seems to be something i'm not doing right. will go over the instructions again tomorrow and see what I missed.
thanks for your help!

I can't see anything you could be doing wrong since the download comes with an .exe file.
Make sure you've got the right one, RadarMan's link, bottom of the page yakovlev_yak-18t.zip.