Video - Takeoff and landing

rotter Guest

Hey,

a friend asked me if I knew how to play any Flight Sim game cause he needs a video of a takeoff and a landing for some kind of training or something... But I can't play FS and don't even own any FS game :/.

Does anyone have simple/small takeoff and landing videos (2 different short videos)? I have found somewhere a landing video already but couldn't find a takeoff one, but I think it's best if it's the same airplane taking off and landing... but anything you have will help already 😀

Thanks!
-Pedro Da Ros

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

Oh, forgot to mention, the camera must be inside the airplane (panel view)... I have found many takeoff/landing videos from the outside of the plane (which is much prettier 😛)

Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

http://www.flightlevel350.com/

Have a look at that site. You can choose in the options on that page whether or not you want the camera to be from within the cockpit 😉

Wow!
Excellent site!!
Thanks a lot! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...