SearchSearch 

my next flight?!?!?!?!

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hi guys, well i have only got the demo of FSP as i am saving my money for my holiday to australia. i want to stretch my plane further from my previous nine hour flight to osaka. does anyone have any ideas where i could fly to next, my flying range would be around 11-13 hours, if the fuel will allow me to fly that long. i was thinking san fransisco - sydney kingsford, but any other ideas?? thanks for your help!!!

12 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

San Francisco to Hamburg is a long haul flight you might consider doing 😉

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

What about London (Heathrow) to Bangkok International ???

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Amsterdam Schiphol to Singapore Changi ?

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I don't think he can fly out of anywhere but San Francisco. He has the demo version, remember? 😉

What about San Francisco -> Rio de Janeiro

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

crosscheck9 wrote:

I don't think he can fly out of anywhere but San Francisco. He has the demo version, remember? 😉

Ooooooops! Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

How about -> Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles, California

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

What about San Francisco -> Rio de Janeiro

Nice flight. How about Tokyo or Taipei or Seoul -- all in the same general direction.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Nice flight suggestions there guys, but Rickypig112 has the DEMO version and I quote

rickypig112 wrote:

hi guys, well i have only got the demo of FSP as i am saving my money for my holiday to australia.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I was under the impression that though the Demo restricts you to taking off from San Francisco only, you could fly and land anywhere in the world? Umm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

I was under the impression that though the Demo restricts you to taking off from San Francisco only, you could fly and land anywhere in the world? Umm...

Sorry Tailhook I missed read your last past. It's getting very late here am over tierd.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No need to apologize!! Have a cup or three of strong coffee 🍻