Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

NEW INFO FSX airplanes!!!

Guest Guest

You can see from the screen shots that we are going to get some exciting new aircraft in FSX. The Grumman Goose and DeHavilland Beaver look especially tantalizing. Other new aircraft include DG sailplanes, ultralights, and the Airbus A321. The Boeing 737 has been upgraded to the model 800.

Will we see something even more thrilling? How about a Boeing Triple-7 or even the new B787 Dreamliner? For you GA fans, I'll just bet you would love to see more microjets like the Cessna Mustang or Adam 700. C'mon Microsoft, stretch a bit and take on a turboprop performer like the ATR 72-500. And would someone please give us a decent Super-G Constellation? That airplane was as important to aviation history as it was a sheer delight to look at and a challenge to fly. FS2004 did an outstanding job with the DC-3, so why not go uptown and give us a DC-4, 6 or 7? We imagine that the Microsoft team could do an awesome job with the beloved Pilatus Porter, too.

More importantly, Microsoft has said nothing about panels and instrumentation, yet. Will the 2D panel survive into the new version, or will it finally be consigned to the dustbin of history? This writer wants to know if some of those nagging quirks will be fixed in FSX. Issues like autopilot. Seems I'm always hearing people complain about it not working properly.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

Thats! 😀 great to hear - can't wait

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

and the Airbus A321. The Boeing 737 has been upgraded to the model 800.

Sounds good, but how do you know this?

Guest Guest

my wife works for them.....this...i MAY get an early copy of it..... Banned

Guest Guest

Bus she cant tell me much due to microsoft.

Guest Guest

Guest wrote:

Bus she cant tell me much due to microsoft.

*but she can't tell me much due to microsoft

Pro Member Chief Captain

Any idea what holiday it will come out

guest Guest

By the holiday...like christmas,

if ur wife works for MS can u tell her to tell the FSX designers to addd the front landing gear on the B-747 😕

ooooo and thats just a test photo, they have gear....so hush up

your wife is working for them , and that`s all you know??????????
hey tell some more...

brds

matt7723 Guest

I hate how so many people lie on this freaking forum. Your wife doesnt work for Microsoft ok? ANYONE working on new projects there are forced to sign a Nondisclosure agreement. If anyone violates this, they are canned.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

hey I can play this game, I am a 15 year old F-22 Raptor Pilot!

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

Iam a 15yr old tornado pilot!
HA!
Ass Clap

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

And i started as a 10 year old everything pilot! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I was flying DC-3s before I was born. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Beat this - I am going to be flying in a 10 million A320 simulator for like 3 hours at EGKK my home airport!! 😉

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Oh yeah well i fly air force one beat that Ha Ha

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

stevet is really good =) 3 hours is a bit long and its like 1500 quid right? hopfully ull get a nice pilot like me =)

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

ANYONE working on new projects there are forced to sign a Nondisclosure agreement. If anyone violates this, they are canned.

Is this Microsoft or the CIA???
Kidding of course, i'm sure something would happen to them if they leaked..
Umm... Whip = Ill

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Oh yeah!! I was flying A-10's when i was 11!!!

alohajoe wrote:

Oh yeah!! I was flying A-10's when i was 11!!!

I invented the internet. I'm super cereal.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

i sarted FS simming when i was 7

Pro Member Trainee
Travis Riley (trav) Trainee

Well everyone knows im one of the the best ive been flying flight sim for 6 yrs know i can perform the most accurate ils approaches ever reguardless of wheather flight sim is my life! My favourite aircraft is the a340-300

Clowns all of you

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Well - I started flying a J-3 at age 11 and have a signed log book, photos and newspaper with front page article and picture to prove it!