Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

help with downloads professionals please read

its me liam Guest

hi ive just downloaded a freeware cargolux 747 and iv'e put it in a file but i don't know what to do next please could you help me

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Whats the readme file tell you to do? Maybe copy and paste the instructions on to here.

its me liam Guest

it doesn't have any i dont think its only the textures

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

its me liam wrote:

it doesn't have any i dont think its only the textures

Ok, Liam. I've just downloaded the aircraft and now you're telling us it's only textures.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please...!!! what is the name of the .zip file and where did you download it from ❓

its me liam Guest

i got it from cargolux virtual ill send apic in if i can of the files

its me liam Guest

the only files are textures.rcv they are the only ones i can copy and aste the pic into this message sorry shall i delete it and redownload the file

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

its me liam wrote:

the only files are textures.rcv they are the only ones i can copy and aste the pic into this message sorry shall i delete it and redownload the file

I don't think downloading the file again will change it. I cannot download from Cargolux Virtual because I'm not a member.

its me liam Guest

i looked on there it was no hope shall i just get rid of it 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

My small knowledges makes me think the possibility that maybe you have download an AI or a repaint for the specific craft.
But If you dont have the main craft folder they will never work.
If it was a repaint the file you download must have the cfg. configuration in order your repaint works.
So my humble conclusion is that probably you get an AI one.

Of course im not far from the fact to be totally wrong since im not one of the ''professionals'' in add-ons. Embarassed

As Tailhook ,very nice, sais,it will be very helpful to share with us the link you download the craft and-or the file name of it. 😉

iv'e deleted the download now 2 l8

Pro Member Captain
lenin Captain

maybe you could have used the textures on a 747 you already had?