SearchSearch 

Praise for the PMDG crerw

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

As everyone is aware I made a self build PC earlier this week. Thinking that i had transfered over to DVD or my 512MB MP3 player I forget the wonderfull PMDG 1900D folder. So this morning I sent them an email and according to there website

PMDG provides free product replacement for a period of one year from the date of original purchase, provided the customer can provide enough identifying information to help us locate the customer order within our records!

I thought what the heck and I sent them an email with enough information that I had lying around my bedroom. Then I read this

Normal processing time for these requests is 1 - 4 days.... (If we are busy with real world flight schedules, or have recently released a new product.)

So I thought an email should arrive by the weekend, but to my surprise I had an email within 4 hours yes that's 4 hours giving me my download link and password.

This has happened to me in the past with Active Sky and within 2 days I got another version.

So the moral of this post is ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR PAYWARE DOWNLOAD LINKS AND .EXE FILES ON DVD.

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR PAYWARE DOWNLOAD LINKS AND .EXE FILES ON DVD.

Wise words 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

The guys at Active Sky are EXTREMELY fast to respond to questions, I purchased it last night, late last night, and had a question after I purchased, sent an email, had a reply back with in 5 minutes. Great people.

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

The guys at Active Sky are EXTREMELY fast to respond to questions, I purchased it last night, late last night, and had a question after I purchased, sent an email, had a reply back with in 5 minutes. Great people.

I had the same thing when I had to format my old Hard Drive and didn't have time to back-up the .EXE file.

Told them my situation and in now time at all another link arrived within I would say about 5hrs min (time difference) and the latest would have been a day.

I think most payware are the same as long as you can prove that you brought the product in the first place. (ANOTHER THING KEEP THOSE PAYWARE EMAILS IN SAFE KEEPING) for future reference