Hi folks, im looking for a cheap printer epson possibly but not fussy but i need one that will use the cheap cartridges you can buy as i go through alot of ink.
Any advice greatly appreciated
my only advise is not to use epsom!! Their printers clean the print heads every time and use up the cartridges so quickly as a result, and they are not cheap to replace!
I got a colour printer from Dell for £10, yes £10!!! and free delivery specified at a time suitable for me! I think that was a one off special though, but it is the best printer i have ever used!!!!!
For Epsom priners
SSC Service Utility allow you to do many amazing things with Your Epson printer :
1) Work directly with CSIC in Epson Stylus printers cartridges.
2) Reset or rewrite any chip using special addon device.
3) Freeze internal ink counters.
4) Reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges.
5) Separate cleaning of color and black heads for all Epson inkjet printers, powerful cleaning mode.6) Hot swapping of cartridges supported.
7) Resetting of protection counter (even then it is already full).
More then 100 different Epson printers supported
This allow many people with high printing demands to save some money (program works with both black and color cartridges).
If you have an Epsom,all I can say is use this(at your own risk,of course )