SearchSearch 

Can somebody please tell me...

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

...how to convert pounds into lbs?

16 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I always thought that 'lbs' was the symbol for pounds, so aren't they the same thing, or am I completely missing the point Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

Looks like you're right Jolegg... Embarassed

Thanks, CRJCapt! 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Here is a very useful converter for allmost everything ➡

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21LDSJ25258722DY5TLD06EVCB

You just copy it to your desktop and its ready. 😉

Pro Member Captain
Bindolaf Captain
Guest

I guess some of us never passed 3rd grade 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I guess some of us never passed 3rd grade 🙄

What is 3d grade?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I guess some of us never passed 3rd grade

You didn't? Gosh, I'm really really sorry to hear that...High School is a lot of fun! Try again next year and maybe you'll do better 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

I guess some of us never passed 3rd grade 🙄

I guess for some of us English is a foreign language Idea

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I guess some of us never passed 3rd grade 🙄

I guess for some of us English is a foreign language Idea

Even though i know that your comment wasnt for me,i join myself to the Foreigners.... 😉 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Greekman has supplied you with a great conversion program. It's small,has many uses and is very easy to use. Great find. I've put it on my desktop. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I guess some of us never passed 3rd grade 🙄

I guess for some of us English is a foreign language Idea

Even though i know that your comment wasnt for me,i join myself to the Foreigners.... 😉 😂

As this is an international community, I don't think it's appropriate to speak of foreigners.

However, the english language is used to communicate at Flyaway and it's easy to forget that there are many multilingual members to whom english is a foreign language.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Greekman has supplied you with a great conversion program. It's small,has many uses and is very easy to use. Great find. I've put it on my desktop. 🙂

Im happy that you like it dear CRJCapt.I have it more than 3 years and i cant remember how i find it.
It was sleeping to my desktop since i join here and start to get closer to FS world.
Then i use it almost every day in order to convert my Metrics and Celcious to your Miles,Knots and Fahreneit... 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I guess some of us never passed 3rd grade 🙄

I guess for some of us English is a foreign language Idea

Even though i know that your comment wasnt for me,i join myself to the Foreigners.... 😉 😂

As this is an international community, I don't think it's appropriate to speak of foreigners.

However, the english language is used to communicate at Flyaway and it's easy to forget that there are many multilingual members to whom english is a foreign language.

Well put Tailhook, stole the words from my mouth.

Guest

stop thief ! 🙂

That's whats great about this place - it's really respectful.

People are very patient in giving help and advice and very patient when there is a language barrier.

Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

Thanks, Greekman! I've always wanted a converter like that. 😉

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1