Thanks to Dave C.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The following is a 9MB video that Greekman72 created today as a tribute to davec for his repaint for Omega-Air.

http://www.omega-air.org/files/omega.wmv

Umm... I should mention it is also a commercial for Omega-Air. 😂

Answers 23 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You certainly owe DaveC and Greekman72 a big round of applause.
Between the two of them you have a wonderful video for your airline.
A beautiful airliner and a very imaginative well done short and sweet video!
Good luck with it, enjoy!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Very nice, I'm starting to think about joining a VA now, just not to sure about dealing with real live ATC. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain

Solotwo wrote:

Very nice, I'm starting to think about joining a VA now, just not to sure about dealing with real live ATC. 🙂

There are a considerable number of VAs that do not require you to fly online.

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Wow, another amazing repaint by DaveC for you CG, and credit to GM72 for such a great video! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

That is a very clever video and well made video, using a lovely looking aircraft. Nice work GM and DaveC 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Dont Join OMEGA ❗ They never pay the money they promise Evil or Very Mad

😂 😂 😂 (of course im kidding ❗ ❗ ❗ )

We have to thank you dear Crash for your great VA.
I enjoy too much most of your missions(i havent manage to land the C-130 to Censored Wilson in Nairobi,but im close to turn the whole area to wreckages... 😂 )

Nice work Crash.

Last edited by Greekman72 on Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
john (verygom) First Officer

Great video GM (a standard I'm striving to reach) with an excellent repaint from DaveC - but, GM, will Crash pay your bail if you go to jail with all these Secret missions? 😂 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

verygom wrote:

Great video GM (a standard I'm striving to reach) with an excellent repaint from DaveC - but, GM, will Crash pay your bail if you go to jail with all these Secret missions? 😂 😂

Im more than sure that he is going to put me to the deepest (of a Turkish jail Whip Fear )cell and he will also refuse any connection with me... Ninja

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I dont think you need to try for your videos dear verygom.You already doing a great job. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

GM, I keep telling you we've transferred you virtual money to The Virtual Bank of Athens. You can pick it up any time. 😂

I, too, have tried my hand at videos. They aren't ready for public viewing. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

GM, I keep telling you we've transferred you virtual money to The Virtual Bank of Athens. You can pick it up any time. 😂

I, too, have tried my hand at videos. They aren't ready for public viewing. Crying or Very sad

Ahhhh ok....i ll check it soon....I believe not Monopoly money.... 😂 😂 😂

Im impatient to watch your Video. 😳 😀 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

CrashGordon wrote:

Ahhhh ok....i ll check it soon....I believe not Monopoly money.... 😂 😂 😂

Im impatient to watch your Video. 😳 😀 😉

Not Monopoly money. They are brand new bills from the Xerox mint. 😳

I may not have enough horsepower to do videos properly. Even at half screen there is a noticeable stutter. I wonder if backing off from 1024x768x32 to 1024x768x16 would help. Would that noticeably change the color quality?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Your problem is that you cant edit the Video or you cant record it with fraps?

Probably if you set up fraps in half-size option and-or lower the FPS your problem gonna be solved.

I dont think that by reducing the resolution would have so bad results.

Try it.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Editing the video is no problem. But even at half screen with fraps, there is a noticeable stutter as the FPS drops below 10. At full screen, it drops to 4. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

So what?Let them drop and record your videos.I have notice too such kind of numbers...Go get it and let FPS count. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

That was a great video, Greekman! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

👏 Great video,great repaint

I would sack the pilot though,picking up fine for the strobe lights at the gate 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Unemployed here Crying or Very sad ....Any job to feed my poor kids please Drool

😉

Thanks for the notice dear TTT. Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

👏 Great video,great repaint

I would sack the pilot though,picking up fine for the strobe lights at the gate 😉

It is SOP at Omega-Air. We'd rather the passengers didn't see anything else we might do. ROFL

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

I am astounded by your many talents GM - the repaint is nothing to the quality of the video which enhances my efforts to repaint - if I was not so humble, I would be sending copies of the video to my many children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren, sisters, aunts, uncles and Uncle Tom Cobley and all - since I am humble - I'lll cut the one to Tom Cobley as he is really only an acquaintance 😂
Seriously. it was a pleasure to do business with Crash - it wasn't profitable 😉 - but it was a pleasure - he even suggestd that I pay him for the pleasure I experienced, so if you would like to send him back some of these drachmas that he deposited in your Bank of Athens - we would be all square and probably go some way to compensating me for the cost of 104 gallons of blue paint 😉 😉
Cue for a Poll - Is Crash the most generous (or otherwise) VA EO in the world ❓
Thanks so much for helping me along a rocky patch in this journey called life with a surfeit of the most valuable currency one can have - friendship!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

That is a great Video - and well done DAvc!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Im very angry Evil or Very Mad for the reason that i cant handle English as i would like to,in order to answer to your post my friend DaveEmbarassed .

But i think that sometimes words are very poor to describe the glory of the spirit of men like you dear Dave.

I think that the word thanks isnt enough but since this is the only option i have,i must use it.
Besides i only create a video.You create unique stuff for most of us and this is something that is invaluable.

As fas as concerns your payback to Crash,i wont give him even a dekara(canton of good old Drachma)to him...The money is all mine ❗ .If he dont like he can sack me from Hub manager,and i will hijack all of his missions... Twisted Evil

Ii the name of Fly Away(If im allowed to use it)
WE THANK YOU DEAR DAVE C.

Pro Member Chief Captain

davec wrote:

Seriously. it was a pleasure to do business with Crash - it wasn't profitable 😉 - but it was a pleasure - he even suggestd that I pay him for the pleasure I experienced, so if you would like to send him back some of these drachmas that he deposited in your Bank of Athens - we would be all square and probably go some way to compensating me for the cost of 104 gallons of blue paint 😉 😉
Cue for a Poll - Is Crash the most generous (or otherwise) VA EO in the world ❓
Thanks so much for helping me along a rocky patch in this journey called life with a surfeit of the most valuable currency one can have - friendship!!

104 gallons. I knew the plane felt heavy. 😂 Not only was the repaint great, but the tail number, for those who didn't notice, 4MYVA = for my VA, was a stroke of genius on your part! 😀 By the way, Greekman earned his money, so rather than take some of his, will you accept a virtual check? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

🙂)

I already spend this money in order to buy more blue paint for your site view...so i will disappoint both of you... 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...