SearchSearch 

Fly Away Simulation Aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
PA Trainee

I am using FS2002 on Windows XP, and thought I would like to try additional aircraft. I have downloaded several, and unzipped them to the Aircraft folder, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help me get started please?

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

First of all Welcome to Fly Away. 👍

I dont know much about it since i use FS2004 but i think that in FS2002 you have to create(in some cases)the aircraft folder by your own and then copy this folder to aircraft folder of FS.

Be a litle patient and the experts are close to give more specific answers from me. 😉

A notice that anyway is useful is to read carefully the read me file of your downloads. 😉

Sorry for not being very helpful to you. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

To add to the above --- FS2002 comes in two versions as you probably know, Standard and Pro. If you have Pro, you've got one problem out of the way. If you have Standard, avoid downloads that say Professional only in the file description or readme file.

red_neck Guest

As i wait for my account to be activated, I was wondering if it is possible to download FS2004 aircraft from this site onto my FS2002?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

red_neck wrote:

As i wait for my account to be activated, I was wondering if it is possible to download FS2004 aircraft from this site onto my FS2002?

No unfortunatelly you cant.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

red_neck wrote:

In general I would stay away from FS2004 aircraft to use with FS2002. There are some exceptions -- many of the iFDG and POSKY aircraft work equally well in both simulators.

I fyou are wondering whether aircraft for FS2002 are available at FlyAway, yes.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads.html

You have a choice of:

Civil Jets
Military Aircraft
Historic Aircraft
Props