Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

KLAX (This looks nice)

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

I like the look of this.....

Check out the Frecce Tricolori ADV.......
Fly before you buy.

Just to add, I've just downloaded and tried the Frecce Tricolori, and even though it handles and flies real nice, the demo version only lasts about 5 minutes 😳 yes, 5 MINUTES ROFL

Last edited by fourby on Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 5 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

That scenery looks amazing 😳 Nice find! 😎

Fly before you buy is certainly a great idea, but more than 5 minutes might be useful Umm...

🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

But I guess they have to have a strict time limit on their products for the download version for obvious reasons 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

SteveT wrote:

But I guess they have to have a strict time limit on their products for the download version for obvious reasons 🙂

I agree SteveT 😉 but atleast with Abacus and the other "fly before you buy" sites, you get 7 days to "fly before you buy".
I downloaded and tried the Frecce Tricolori, I did'nt even have time to take off and complete a fly around, 😳 Was just going to contact ATC for a full stop landing, when the green window message appeared at the top of the screen stating..... "Your trial period has ended" and then FS9 just shut down and went back to desktop 🙄 Oh well, it was fun whilst it lasted, (all 5 minutes of it).