The best freeware SST ??

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

For those interested in the Concorde look-alikes, may want to have a try at this one -
Blurb -
"Making the most of all the latest fs features, full animations of multifunctional control surfaces, swing-wings, rolling wheels, steerable front gear with landing lights and main gears all with dignified suspension motions. Elegant dynamic shine with realistic service stains moderately applied for even better realism, and night lights mapping for cool nocturnal flights. Effective brakes, spoilers, and thrust reversers for adequate slowdown after touchdown. Special panel with flight map, radio stack, throttle quadrant, Garmin GPS 500, autopilot, and ATC available.
Clean and powerful engines have been devised for this SST from viewpoint of the global environment preservation, while custom afterburner and smoke effects toggled by I key enable to enjoy selectively both clean non-smoke environment-friendly flights and Concorde-like heavy-smoke yet dynamic-looking flights. Enjoy first-class exquisite SST flights just ahead of the time, into the next century of flight"
Can be downloaded at -

Haven't tried it myself - too fast for me Embarassed
The site is quite interesting - have a look

Might even do a repaint later. 🙄

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks Dave, great site, Shigeru Tanaka's work all in one place.

I ❤️ his P-51!

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Yes - he is a genius!!!

Got it off the ground from London HR ... and as is usual I didn't read the instructions and couldn't fold the wings Embarassed

Cheeky Trolley may be interested in one of the liveries included in the download -

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...