Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

well i paid for it

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You will enjoy it more than you can imagine. Thumbs Up!

Enjoy my friend. Punk

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Money well spent Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Didn't know it was possible to download a trial version.. I'll try it out, and maybe buy it later if I find the program worth the cash Smile

but hey, it says you are only limited to the departure location.. can't you just departure, fly anywhere and then depart again, and still use FSP without paying for it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

You can only use the trial version when departing from certain airports. While you can still depart from wherever you want, the FSP features will only work when departing from the San Francisco area airports.

Stop trying to work around the restrictions. Pay the overpriced amount and enjoy the benefits. Then, the first time you hear the passengers scream, you can say, "You think that was bad?", and really sock it to them. Laughing

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

I'm trying the program now, and it's really fun Very Happy I think I'll have to buy it Smile

and crash, I'm not trying to be tricky by working around the restrictions - I'm not that kind of guy.. but hey, I'm not stupid either, and if I can use a program without paying, I won't say no thanks.

anyway, happy flying boys Smile

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

"Passenger Opinion: Very bad flight (43%)
-Are dissapointed because the flight was too short."

What does this mean? Did I fly too fast?

If they mean that the distance of the flight was short, I don't get it. They chose the destination! lol Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

SeanGa wrote:

"Passenger Opinion: Very bad flight (43%)
-Are dissapointed because the flight was too short."

What does this mean? Did I fly too fast?

If they mean that the distance of the flight was short, I don't get it. They chose the destination! lol Razz

Can you share the entire report?
Maybe by mistake you have enter another airport than the one you had in your mind.If this airport was further than this you land on maybe its a reason for this report.I have never see such kind of message... Dont Know

Anyway its funny... Big Grin

Last edited by Greekman72 on Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I think if you fly for a short amount of time (i.e. 10-20 minutes) the passengers get annoyed for some reason Ermm...

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

greekman, I landed at the correct airport :p

99jolegg, maybe, but still it's weird.. they should be happy, not sad Razz

damn, I already like FSP ^^

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

Pay the overpriced amount ...

Is this a typo or your opinion? If so, would you mind elaborating a bit? Umm...