SearchSearch 

GA-Traffic is amazing

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

this amazing program is free, I can't believe it 😀 I was willing to pay for it.
It works great, just like another "ultimate traffic" for the GA traffic. I downloaded dozens of AI aircraft, GA-Traffic generated flight plans for all the aircraft I installed and all the airports in my FS. Now my sky is populated with variety of GA a/c, buz jets, airlines heavies, truly amazing software ❗

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I use GA too(Thanks to TTT & RadarMan who suggest it to me)and i agree that its a great program. ❗

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

For those that don't know where to get GA, like me can one of you fine gentlemen provide the link to this obviously great freebee...???

Thank you

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

edr1073 wrote:

For those that don't know where to get GA, like me can one of you fine gentlemen provide the link to this obviously great freebee...???

Thank you

Excellent (free) program to put GA traffic at your small airports and airstrips.

This will not interfere with Ultimate Traffic which put aircraft at major airports.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1671/fsx-ga-traffic/

Radar

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

edr1073 wrote:

Thank you

go to avsim.com, library, do a search for GA-Traffic, on the second page, you will find it on the top of the list. good luck 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

Thank you gentlemen. I don't have altimate traffic. I like to see how it works with everybody else first so that you can go through the growing pains.

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

Well I downloaded it, we'll see if it works. 🙂 This would be nice so I wouldn't be flying into so many empty regional airports, even though I have Traffic 2005. Only thing I get so pissed off about is all those general avation punks constantly doing touch and go's so its impossible to take off or land. Sometimes there will be like 6 or more of them doing it, I HATE THAT. 🙂