actual pilots

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

hi i know its perobably not meant to be asked in here, but is there some actual pilots here. if so i would love to private message you as i have a few questions to ask.

thank you! :0)

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

I would imagine most of the "pilots" on here can answer most questions so fire away.

Pro Member First Officer
rickypig112 First Officer

i would just like to know what routes you took to achieve qualifications. i am looking at university but was wandering how other people got their licenses.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

http://www.balpa.org.uk/intranet/How-to-bec/How-to-become-a-pilot.pdf

There are many ways of becoming a pilot, but as for airline pilots, I don't think there are any active airline pilots here Dont Know Have a read of that post. Its very interesting 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i don't know of any commercial pilots here - though there are some pilots.

in the uk you pretty much have to pay your way through all the licenses - about £60 000.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Depends where you are Ricky....for the UK here is my story in short.
For about £40,000GBP and lots of hard work I gained my commercial pilots license.
First thing I did was get a class one medical without it forget commercial flying!
I did my PPL, IMC, night and multi in Florida to save time and money.
On my return to the UK I self /home studied for the ATPL ground exams taking them in Gatwick and Glasgow.
Once I passed them I went on to do my CPL and IR.
Finally I completed my MCC on the B752.
I am far from clever....but worked hard! Still looking for a job flying commercially but am looking to buy into a group shared twin engine as my business is doing well...this way I can fly when I want.
Anything is possible.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...