Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

How can I buy FSP with a VISA?

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

It says on their site that I can use VISA to buy the downloadable version, but when I fill out the form and proceed to fill in my VISA card information, it says that the function only works with american express..

???

Thanks in advance!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Yes, that's exactly where I was. After I filled out the form they ask for my card info, and I can only choose "Payment with an American Express card"

There's no option which allows me to pay with Visa 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

As i can see in this it gives you the option for Visa,and i had use Visa to buy it.I cant understand why in next page,as you say ,you cant procced with a Visa... Dont Know 😞

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

maybe it only happens to me? I don't know.. would you mind checking?

If you just fill out the form (doesn't need to be accurate info) and proceed, you can check if you have an option which allows you to pay with visa.

when I try only master card comes up 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fill out their form and tell them about the problems your having buying their product.

http://www.fspassengers.com/?action=contact

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I did it.
Yes it shows only an American Express there(now im thinking... am i use American and Express or Wall Bashing Umm... Visa)

Did you try your Visa numbers.Maybe its only a pic of a card and doesnt reffers to the kind of card... Dont Know

Maybe someone who buy it recently could inform you better... 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you continue to have problems you can download and buy it here.

http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1366

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

SeanGa 😉 The link that RadarMan has given you is the one to use. I purchased it from Simmarket with Visa with no problems. 👍

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I did it.
Yes it shows only an American Express there(now im thinking... am i use American and Express or Wall Bashing Umm... Visa)

Did you try your Visa numbers.Maybe its only a pic of a card and doesnt reffers to the kind of card... Dont Know

Maybe someone who buy it recently could inform you better... 😞

I tried that and it didn't work 😞

I went via that simmarket thing earlier but it looked like they were actually sending me the game and not letting me download it.. but I guess I'll give it a go. hope I get it instantly!

Thanks for bothering helping me guys!

Hopefully, someone will die soon (FSP passengers due to my louzy piloting skills)

EDIT: alright guys, it worked 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
fourby First Officer

SeanGa, have you downloaded the demo version first ??? The demo version is actually the full version that is locked. When you purchase the full version, it gives you the unlock code/username etc.

* Download and Try the full version of FsPassengers for FREE !
* Unregistered demo only limit you by the departure area but you can land anywhere.
* No time limit, all features work as in registered version.
* FsPassengers have an easy to use install/uninstall program, no files or registry key left if you uninstall.
* When you download the demo it is actually the full version already just 'locked' to the usage of being able to only fly out one airport, being KFSO ( San Francisco International ) as soon as you put your unlock code in, the demo becomes the full version.

Pro Member Captain
Sean (SeanGa) Captain

yep I downloaded the demo version 🙂 and I did like it.. so I just had to buy it :p

Do add-ons to the game come out frequently? I hope so, and of course I assume they're free